Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Hypertension

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Lahore

I am having frequent hypertension grade 2. Its basically due to that my father had this problem and now my routine is quite uncertain due to workloads. So should I consult any general physician or is there any Specialized category to which I should consult?

Member of Marham-Forum

Can you tell what uncertainty do you have in your routine?

Post Owner

Hello Mam, Thank you for your reply.

Actually, I work as a government certain 9-5, this is fixed. Then I also work as a freelancer online. Due to this, I mostly get a sleep of 4 hours maximum and this is not fixed too. Sometimes I don`t sleep at all, and ocasionally on weekends, I get a chance to have a full 8 hours sleep.

And timings of sleep are not fixed too, they can be in the evening 7-11, and then I work all night and next day go to office. Sometimes, they can be early morning 4-8 am, and then I go to office, return at 5; and depending on the work, I may sleep or I may continue working.

I am having other symptoms of hypertension like fatigue, seeming if eyesight is weak but its not, I got a checkup, frequent headaches these days and for 1 day in a week at least, its severe headache.

I am trying to do some walking and exercise early morning, but due to uncertain routine, I am not yet able to do this on regular basis.

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani

Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

consult to physician first

Post Owner

Thank you Sir :)

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Having your this short history it seems that you need to organize your schedules and reduce/channelize your workloads, have a balanced diet, a sound sleep and daily exercise.
As for as professional help required, you may consult a psychiatrist or a physician.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

For proper treatment consult homeopathic physician

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment