Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Insomnia, 72 Hrs +

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 32, Islamabad

Hello, it's been more or less around 72 hrs and i still couldn't sleep because i stopped taking prescription drugs, took alprazolam, benzos, clonazepam, lorazepam even melatonin but no help. i'm insomniac from past couple of years, probably more than 13-14 years. i don't want feel like visiting a psychologist because i don't want to share my load with anyone. My head is always full of thoughts, there's always something going on my mind. When i start workout or swimming my body gets tired but still i get 2-3 hrs sleep in episodes. What should i do, i am stuck with life and chores. thanks & regards.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1406 Positive Reviews

Welcome. Without visiting a psychiatrist it is difficult to understand and diagnose the case and severity, for better understanding of the case you need proper assessment. Thanks

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

322 Positive Reviews

It seems that you are suffering from some psychiatric problem like anxiety or depression or OCD. However diagnosis can only be confirmed on detailed assessment. Taking sleeping pills will only complicate the problem or will create dependence. Therefore you need to get rid of these medication under the supervision of a psychiatrist

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Beenish Salman

Dr. Beenish Salman - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine, Diploma in CBT | Karachi

review-stars

110 Positive Reviews

Dear, visiting psychiatrist or psychologist doesn't mean that you are increasing load of someone by sharing your thoughts.. if you will discuss your problems and thoughts with confidentiality, it will improve your mental health, unseen conflicts and your perception of viewing matters in hand.. so I suggest you to visit some mental health professional to share your load, which might solve your problem.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

Sometimes there are many causes of disturbed sleep. If u don’t want to visit u can take my online appointment for detailed assessment and treatment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories