Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Insomnia Prob

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

I have been not sleeping since 3 days and nights without single minutte..i am unmarried..yesterday i took lextronal and alp both ..so i slept 8 hours..should i take today also..because i dont want to make habit of it.

Member of Marham-Forum

You first need to focus on stressors, issues going on these days, u need to relax, improve ur sleep hygiene,,, i also wud prefer u not to take medicine

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

dear worried patient, Thankyou for choosing Marham.pk. insomnia is one of the symptoms of depression. stressful thought may also lessen your sleep. its better to consult with a psychologist to solve your problem. you can book an appointment here on Marham.pk and consult me through Marham.pk online Clinic or visit me at The Modern Hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park.

Member of Marham-Forum

You need to see a professional and figure out that what is causing insomnia. Insomnia is a symptom and not a pathology. Underlying pathology needs to be understood essentially to make an opinion. You should never use non prescribed medications as a rule of thumb. I hope that helps. Regards

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Hello,
identifying your stress can be an issue.
You should talk to an expert for advice either through marham, or booka a free session on saturday at this clinic

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh

Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MMed (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Dear dont take sleeping pills like benzodiazipines. You must have some stressors causing you insomnia. please book an online appointment using marham platform to advise you how to treat these problems. regards

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh

Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MMed (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Dear dont take sleeping pills like benzodiazipines. You must have some stressors causing you insomnia. please book an online appointment using marham platform to advise you how to treat these problems. regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories