Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Memory Issues Please Read

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, Lahore

1. Low short term memory 2. Forgeting the vocabulary of my daily talks 3. Can't explain my point of view to others 4. Couldn't participate in group conversation 5. Feeling extreme headache can't be cure untill i sleep 6. Feeling something crawling on my skin like formication ..

I dont know what is happening with me please help me what can I do and find a better physician for me.. plz plz

Member of Marham-Forum

You are having symptoms in multiple domains, this required a one to one assessment, try to see a good Psychiatrist in your area. I hope it helps. For generalised anxiety disorder and depression read relevant articles on my website and Facebook page. Dr salmanshafiq.com and Facebook: Dr Salman Shafiq’s Psychiatric Care Clinic

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh

Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MMed (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

you have multiple problems. u have not mentioned ur age. u can get proper diagnosis and treatment at Marham platform.u can book online consultation with me if its possible and i can discuss and guide u.regards

Post Owner

I mentioned it ... I'm 26 years old...

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1401 Positive Reviews

Welcome,you need to visit a psychiatrist near by for proper assessment because history is not sufficient to establish a diagnosis , as per the symptoms which seems you have poor concentration which occurred in depression and anxiety and your level of confidence and society anxiety.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

319 Positive Reviews

You need a detailed assessment by a psychiatrist . It seems to be a treatable condition.

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Faisal Farid

Dr. Faisal Farid - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRCPsych (UK), CCT General and Adult Psychiatry (UK), Diploma Clinical Neuro psychiatry (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

582 Positive Reviews

You need a comprehensive assessment of your symptoms and I believe you will benefit from a combination of psychotropic and psychological intervention.

Post Owner

how can i book physical appointment with you in lahore....?

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories