Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Mind Not Supporting

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, London

From last 2 nights I could feel that’s I want to sleep . My eyes are badly tired but brain not supporting . I could close my eyes but not able to sleep . As I’m fasting and have to wake up on time . I don’t need an alarm to wake me up . I’ve no anxiety, stress or anything . I’m soo disturbed Bcz of my sleep pls guide me Thnx

Member of Marham-Forum

Massage your feets with oil and take melatonin before sleep InshAllah it will help you to sleep

Member of Marham-Forum

I am sorry to find that you have developed sudden sleeping disturbance. Please remember that sleep is a symptom and not a pathology, usually the sleep disturbance suggests some underlying physical or mental health problem. For that reason I would suggest that you visit your nearest medical practitioner to get a base line physical examination and possibly tests done. If physical side is fine then mental health side can be explored further. However without fully exploring the medical problems it would be less helpful to make any assumptions or prescribe something. I hope that helps. Regards

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana

Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

This will need some more probing. I have developed a free telepsychiatry web program. If you feel like discussing , place a call on 042-32591427, . I will link you with one of our volunteer experts.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories