Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Mind Stuck

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Lahore

My problem is my mind stuck in thoughts ..like in daily affairs if i am watching some dresses on the internet and my mom order me to cook something , I become so much lost in the thoughts of dresses that it becomes very difficult for me to cook...this is a very minor example . Now I am engaged and I have to talk to my fiance ...we talk for an hour or two daily and that is normal casual talk but for me ,the can't get out of his thoughts...mein koi b kam Sai se kr Ni pati,hr kam khrab krdeti hu na nend ati hai na bhuk lgti hai....ibadat b chut gayi hai sari due to loss of focus...heartbeat b aik e convo k bare mein soch spch kr tez rehti hai aur relationship alag khrab hta hai overthinking se....usko b bila wja choti c bay pr zich kr deti hu

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Fatima Saleem

Dr. Fatima Saleem - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

U need to get assessment n treatment because it is affecting ur relations now

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Saqib Siddique

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Saqib Siddique - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DC Psych (IRE), FCPS (Psychiatry), Certified Cognitive Therapy, MRCPsych (UK) | Peshawar

review-stars

72 Positive Reviews

I can understand its a difficult time for you. Please arrange a session with a Psychiatrist for detailed assessment if you are concerned about your mental health. Many Psychiatrists are offering telepsychiatry services in this pandemic. I hope this helps.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Haleem

Dr. Abdul Haleem - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

248 Positive Reviews

Thank you i can understand your feelings, ap ko psychiatric issues hen detailed assessment ka liye online appointment len marham.pk se taake iska ilaj shuru kar saken

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Don't worry just take appointment through marham for proper treatment inshaAllah you will be better in couple of weeks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories