Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on OCd, HOCD,POCD

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, pakistan

Any Dr in Pakistan who is expert in CBT/ERP???

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr shamil khan is CBT expert

Post Owner

How can I contact him??

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

You can take his appointment from Agha khan hospital.

Post Owner

OK thx.. I've a, qtn?? Plz guide me.. Y SSRIs make sleepy like u do nothing not even ur routine work.. Is there any medicine which don't make a person sleepy n he/she can perform his her routine work while taking medicine..

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Not all SSRIs are sedative..Have you tried capsule Fluoxetine??it is less sedative among all SSRIs.

Post Owner

No I've not taken it. M in deep trouble.. I don't know what else to do.. I've consulted doctors.. Read online at it.. Ive come to know m suffering from religious ocd, POCD n HOCD with depression anxiety.. I live in balochistan.. M feeling so helpless that suicide is the last option... Is Dr shamil on marham or do uve his contact number.. If yes plz help me.. I don't want to die like that

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

can you visit Karachi?? if you have suicidal ideation than you have to take proper treatment.I don't have his number, you can contact through Aku hospital.

Member of Marham-Forum

I can't visit khi rite now as m a government servant.. M looking for some medicine that ve no sedative effect or an online therapy... Plz guide me

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Tehreem Fatima

Dr. Tehreem Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (psychiatry trainee LGH) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

There are some CBT expert psychiatrists in lahore as well if u can't go to Karachi. Plus all SSRIs r not sedative. Consult with your psychiatrist. He may select a med for u that is less sedative

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Tehreem Fatima

Dr. Tehreem Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (psychiatry trainee LGH) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

There are some CBT expert psychiatrists in lahore as well if u can't go to Karachi. Plus all SSRIs r not sedative. Consult with your psychiatrist. He may select a med for u that is less sedative

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories