Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahore
Whenever I try to sleep it's like my brain keeps working more and more and I think everything and everything and then cry I want peace in my brain I want to sleep at night peaceful I keep thinking people behavior and then it's just pains a lot
Take your appointment in affordable fee with me. You will get relief.
What you’re describing sounds like overthinking and mental restlessness that are interfering with your sleep and emotional well-being. When the mind keeps replaying people’s behaviour and painful thoughts at night, it can become exhausting. Try setting aside 15–20 minutes earlier in the evening to write down your worries, followed by slow breathing and avoiding screens/caffeine before bed. Most importantly, you don’t have to solve everything in your mind at night. If this has been persistent or is affecting your daily functioning, a consultation with a mental-health professional would be helpful. You are never alone
Aap ka masla bohat jald aur thori si medicine se bilkul theek ho sakta hai, fikar na karein. Tafseel se baat kar lein, kindly online mere appointment book kar lain
AOAWRWB thank you for reaching out at marham. Detailed assessment of your symptoms is required to determine the severity of the problems and to decide between medication and therapy. Kindly book appointment at your convenience to discuss this further. Thank you
What you’re experiencing—racing thoughts at bedtime, repeatedly analysing people’s behaviour, crying, and being unable to relax—can be emotionally exhausting and can seriously affect your sleep.
In a counselling session, we can work on the causes of your overthinking and learn practical techniques to calm your mind, manage emotional triggers, and develop healthier thought patterns so you can gradually sleep more peacefully.
6 Positive Reviews