Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Panic Attacks , Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 38 Years old, Karachi

Last year i used to feel panic attacks i did nt know what was that but when i went to psychatrist she confirmed me that i m suffering from panic attacks . Actually i used to feel like world is become so small and i cant go out from this planet & my lips become numb for few seconds often that time but after taking 3 month course i start feeling better , medicine was Sertraline 50 mg & ampramazole 5 mg ( half in morning & half in night ) .but i start feeling now few different depressive feeling like i wake up early morning and get ready myself like i need to go some where alertness in my mind for about 2 hours even i take half 3mg laxatonil by myself i often behave angry on my kids dont wana sit with them only i like to sit with my husband i have no complain from my husband i m all over happy with my surrounding but dont know why again . Can u plz guide should i start same medicine ? Plz help cant visit to hospital due to covid 19 tension .

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Start sertraline again

Psychiatrist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Syed Abu Huzaifa Kazmi

Dr. Syed Abu Huzaifa Kazmi - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS, MRCPSYCH | Bahawalpur

review-stars

189 Positive Reviews

aoa.i can understand your problem but sorry I think that you yourself stopped medicines without consulting your treating psychiatrist. In such cases medicines have to be continued minimum for 6 to 9 months AFTER RECOVERY FROM THAT SINGLE EPISODE. And if you have more attacks you have to continue for 2 years and no upper limit is defined. All this must be under supervision of psychiatrist with strict adherence to given instructions.
so I suggest you to take online appointment with psychiatrist so that your problem should be addressed properly. Hope I answer the question

Psychiatrist in Mansehra - Dr. Omar Murtaza Sheikh

Dr. Omar Murtaza Sheikh - Psychiatrist

MD, MCPS (Psychiatry) | Mansehra

review-stars

50 Positive Reviews

Hi,
I am sorry to hear about your condition, and i know it can be very hard and difficult at times.
As you mentioned above, in my opinion you should get a consultation from a psychiatrist as there are many things which are going the other side, with your mentioning depressive feeling there is anger, decrease interest, some fear.
I would also recommend not to self medicate,and get proper treatment under supervision of Psychiatrist.
Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

JazakAllah khair for all who helped me .

Member of Marham-Forum

Sorry for show this late any abnormal sign in this?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories