Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Postpartum Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Lahore

I m going through depression since after my ist c sec which is getting worse day by day. After ist c sec (i.e 2years ago) whenever i have stress i feel pain in left arm, left side chest pain front and back side, then i concieve again with the gap of 10 months and going through same stress phase having headache nausea in pregnancy then after pregnancy same anxiety stress phase start which is same till date, but from past few months along with left arm pain, back side headache extreme angr, i am also experiencing stomach upset and now whenever i m in stress i feel nausea (feeling of vomit). These all stress related to family and in laws. Although no other problem in life Alhumdulillah. What problem these symptoms indicate. Consult to psychatrist or psychlogist??

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Batool

Dr. Saima Batool - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

you need a consultation with doctor so that your medical cause can also be ruled out.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Jaseem Siddiqui

Dr. Jaseem Siddiqui - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Diploma in Aviation Medicine, Masters in Medical Science (Internal Medicine & Cardiology), Diploma in Clinical Psychiatry | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Please consult a psychiatrist

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), MCPS (Medical Education) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

1894 Positive Reviews

You need to consult a Psychiatrist who would assess you for psychiatric disorder and rule out medical issues. Probably you would need medicines. For your psychological issues Psychatrisrt may or may not send you to a Psychologist.

Member of Marham-Forum

Salam !  Yes after delivery of child, Post partum Depression is common... All the complaints u mentioned are of anxiety and depression well explained by this disorder... better consult a psychiatrist... he may give a single or two medicines that shall relive complaints of anxiety, irritability, chest and back pain, headache and stomach issues. 

Psychiatrist in Quetta - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Rasool

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Rasool - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS ( Psychiatry) | Quetta

review-stars

1197 Positive Reviews

You may kindly consult your nearest psychiatrist for consultation and follow up.

Psychiatrist in Larkana - Dr. Rahmat Ali Wagan

You take tablet mezron 30mg tab lexotanil3mg both at night time for a month.

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

For permanent solution take appointment through marham and you will be cure in couple of weeks inshaAllah

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Rizwan Taj

Prof. Dr. Rizwan Taj - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRCPSYCH (UK), DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT MED.DOCTOR (MANAGEMENT FOR MEDICAL DOCTOR), DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY (PSYCHIATRY), DIP.IN PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE (PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE) | Islamabad

review-stars

910 Positive Reviews

yes please you have serious mood symptoms with anxiety of somatic origin you need help especially in the background of so many stresses please consult a psychiatrist at the earliest for relief he will guide you regarding appropriate treatment also please give gap in pregnancy

Member of Marham-Forum

Looking into these symptoms, apparently this is a clinical picture of Major Depression with body symptoms. You need to consult a Psychiatrist for the prompt treatment of this condition and he or she will also guide you to go for therapies related to family stresses.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana

Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Come right away , we can work through the stressors as well as future strategy.

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Dr. Saqib Naseer

Dr. Saqib Naseer - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

assalam o alikum
consulting a psychiatrist will be a better option .
plus cardiology opinion in this matter is also needed if there are symptoms like chest pain do a simple ECG , it will rule out the cause if there is any .
rest medication are available , a single medicine will change the whole scenario . the stressors you mentioned can be addressed through simple techniques like progressive muscle relaxation and deep breathing exercises which you can see on net or youtube is a better platform for this plus selfhelp books are also available so you can download one but for diagnosis to be certain you need thorough assessment plus a scale that is applied in this case EPPD can be applied by a consultant psychiatrist with skills in this area too . if you want psychotherapy to be done then its better then its better to consult a experienced psychologist , but in the end a single medicine will be needed to wear off your symptoms
regards

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Raza Ur Rehman

Prof. Dr. Raza Ur Rehman - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS, DCPS-HPE, MHPE, | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Your symptoms are suggestive of postpartum depression. Consult a psychiatrist in your area. Your symptoms are being perpetuated by living in non-conducive environment. Psychological intervention is better for such reactive phenomena. In Karachi psychological services are available at Institute of Clinical Psychology of Karachi University or Institute of Professional Psychology of Beharia university. It is also advised to organize activities of daily living & take regular exercise.

Psychiatrist in Larkana - Dr. Rahmat Ali Wagan

Take tab mezron 30mg at night tab levopraid  50mg 1+1 tabalp0.5mg at night for 1month.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories