Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatric

person-avatar

Asking for Husband, Female, 32 years old, lahore

I have been married for 4 months. My husband has been seeing a psychiatrist for the last 1 year but he's not sharing the exact diagnosis with me. Whenever I ask about his medicines he tells me that all are blood pressure medicines. We never had a physical relationship uptill now. He feels trapped whenever I try to come close to him and keeps blaming his medicines for not not feeling intimate. He had a history of collapse too. Most of the days he very quite and not in a good mood to talk or do any work and for some days he is very nice and talkative. He's taking the following medicines:

Flux Gabica Dioplus Melatonin Deprel Glucophage

Can anyone please guide me what might be the probable diagnosis of all these medicines. I am very worried.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

It is not good to type here the diagnosis as it is a confidential thing.... I can answer all of your queries and guide you properly about its solution... U can contact me through marham by online consultation.

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Saqib Siddique

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Saqib Siddique - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DC Psych (IRE), FCPS (Psychiatry), Certified Cognitive Therapy, MRCPsych (UK) | Peshawar

review-stars

72 Positive Reviews

Hi there. I can see that you are quite worried about your husband and the difficulties you are having.
It is difficult to tell you the diagnosis just from the medications he is using and this may cause more problems if you suddenly confront him with his diagnosis.

I think you should talk to your husband and ask him about diagnosis, consult a Psychiatrist along with your husband and share the difficulties in your intimate relationship. It could be due to the medicines and it can be changed.

I hope this helps.

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. You seem to be going thru a hard time. It’s hard to tell that why he is using these medications as many medications are used for multiple reasons, so without a complete history nothing can be ruled out. The best would be to talk to him and reassure him about ur relationship so that he can open up to u at some stage. Remember that, as it’s hard for u it must be hard for him as well. If you need any help, you may book an appointment.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana

Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

I think there are severe communication issues. Usually such matters are discussed before marriage. There could be many possibilities but let's start from the positive side. Medications are mostly for depression. A range of other anxiety disorders can be the reason too.Try to engage in a communication. He might have some deep secrets , he is unable to share. For further discussion discretion is advised. 

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana

Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

I think there are severe communication issues. Usually such matters are discussed before marriage. There could be many possibilities but let's start from the positive side. Medications are mostly for depression. A range of other anxiety disorders can be the reason too.Try to engage in a communication. He might have some deep secrets , he is unable to share. For further discussion discretion is advised. 

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories