Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatric Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, Karachi

morcet 10 mg makes me sleepy and lazy all the time but citanew 10 mg makes me active and gives energy to function. Both med are escitalopram 10 mg but their effects are different on me. Why??

Expert suggestion required.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Post Owner

ok thanks

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1408 Positive Reviews

Welcome, it has psychological effects of the patient and trust by patient otherwise no difference, best way to take it in the night and other best way is to take what suits you. Thanks

Post Owner

ok thanks for the reply. Do I need to increase my dose or maintain at 10 mg?

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello dear friend. You are saying correctly when i was on escitalopram i was also changed my product to firstly morcet which was given me the same effect then citanew was also giving me the bad side effect of laziness and sleepiness all the time but my original product which was neolexa never be given me the out of original product side effect neolexa is the same as the Lexapro of USA because it will be suited you or not after 4 weeks with initially maintaining side effect of medicine that's it. And if you are feeling well on 10 mg stay there if not then try to increase it on 15 mg. It's hard to find the original product in Pakistan.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories