Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatry

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Karachi

Its been 2.5 months I am taking duloxetine 30mg. My GP prescribed me Dulan for GAD and neuropathic pain. Initially I felt emotion less and was okay with its side effects i.e dry mouth, constipation, dizziness, shakiness, excessive sleepiness etc. But after 2-3 weeks, the pain & anxiety is back. I feel suicidal at night. Sometimes I feel chest pain and shortness of breath. Taking Iberet 500 to treat anaemia too. I can’t sleep properly at night and feel sleepy through out the day. Unable to help crying and negative feelings. My shoulder, back and knees ache a lot. I feel restless. A lot of mood swings, mostly feel angry. My GP is on leave and I am unable to contact him. What do I do? I need help.

Member of Marham-Forum

was your symptoms improved on Dulan?? try to consult to Psychiatrist in Liaquat national hospital they will review your medicines and you will feel better.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Junaid Rasool

Dr. Junaid Rasool - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

1228 Positive Reviews

For Generalised Anxiety Disorder i suggest a opinion from a psychiatrist in person from your hospital. Try cap Dulan in morning with breakfast rather than at night. Your dose of antidepressant needs to be adjusted by a psychiatrist. You should see a psychiatrist and a GP both in liaison.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Washdev Amar

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Washdev Amar - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), ICAP (II) | Karachi

review-stars

76 Positive Reviews

If you have suicidal thoughts at night, this immediately needs psychiatric review. there may be few other stress factors which have precipitated your illness. Your psychiatrist may need few blood investigation like Vit D3, s. B12 and others to rule out your pain condition. So consult a psychiatrist near by.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi! Sorry for the late.
Firstly it is very necessary to confirm the actual Diagnosis? and what are the factors in environment or drug related which have resulted in relapse of your ilness? Some times emotional distress gives impression of neuropathic pain, in my opinion as you are too you to develop neuropathic pain.
As far as suicidal ideations are concerned you must consult a Psychiatrist who can identify your issues for the appropriate management.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories