Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychological Issues

person-avatar

Asking For Sister, Female 28, jhleum

kindly forward question to psychiatrist srf psychiatrist e jawab de hr bar r fields ko bhj dte plz s bar srf psychiatrist ko bhjna. islambad ya lahore my jo best mental hospital yani rehabilitation centre js my violent patients ko rkha jay long term k ly knsa hy r islambad caring house kesa hy uder ka contact nmber koi de skta kindly help me. mjy kafe serious patient ko admit krwana hy jo treatment ky ly raazi ni r khd ko patient b ni smjta na psychiatrist ko chk krwany dte kata ap khd patient ho. psychiatrist c srf itny pochny k ly my ny rabty kiy murham k platform c kafe k contacts hy me appointment leta rta hon just name btana tha rehabilitation centre ka per afssos bina fee k ak name b ni btata koi doctor.

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Lahore fountain house. Sargodha fountain house ka google kar lejiy pindi ka mujhy idea nahi.dont blame others and search on google every information is available

Post Owner

i have contacted lahore and islamabad psychiatrist as they are from there they must have authentic info but no response its not to hit a certain individual but issue is that no body is willing here to do minor task without fee. anyway thanks a lot respected doctor

1 year ago

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 35 Positive Reviews

send full history.i will prescribed her free of cost.you can book appointment on Marham without fee.

1 year ago

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 35 Positive Reviews

042-32591427, .send her video and detailed history

1 year ago

Post Owner

the number u provided is marhams nmber when i will contact them they don't allow to consult free even if doctor says this. i can send u my email id if you email me ur contact nmber as its not good to public your nmber i am a lady but still if you are not comfortable with this suggestion i will show your screnshot to murham representative so that they themselves contact you.. thnks respected doctor in advance Allah bless you

1 year ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Sadaf Huma Waqar

Dr. Sadaf Huma Waqar - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) Consultant Psychiatrist | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

It is understandable that you are stressed. Just relax and seek treatment for your sister. Hopefully when she gets the right treatment, things will become easier for you too. Go to google maps, search of psychiatric facilities. All will appear with their ratings and contact details and it will become easier for you to choose the best hospital. Hopefully you will get more insight soon from Lahore/Islamabad based psychiatrists too.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Sabir Hussain Khan

Dr. Sabir Hussain Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Contact Dr Imran Murtaza , FOUNTAIN HOUSE , LAHORE with my reference. Inshallah he will guide you in your issues. As I don't know the policy of MARHAM , so can't share his number here. So kindly SMS me your number n name on my number to get his number. My number 042-32591427,
DUAAGO. DR. SABIR HUSSAIN KHAN

General Physician in Sahiwal - Dr. Abdur Rehman Ilyas

Don't worry !

For Free Medical advice and consultation.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram, and you can ask any Medical issue on insta .

Click Link Blow:
Kindly Follow me please

Insta ID : Dr_onCall_98

https://instagram.com/dr_oncall_98?igshid=MTBqbmRqMTZkOGg1Zg==

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories