My brother has a confuse personality.he always blame others for everything bad in his life.he do not say anything directly but by using the names of if he wants car to be repaired, he does not do it himself but says to my mother to give the car to his younger brother as he has to go to university.but when younger brother repairs the car for his use.he just takes that away from him.he always uses other people name for his personal benefits.he lies alot even on smaller things.he do not do any work but compares his life all the time with his schoolfellows and says that i am the only one left so this any psychiatric behaviour or just a common thing.

Available Doctors to Help you!

You can book appointment with them.

Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

296 Reviews


MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry)

12 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Saba Ismail

32 Reviews



5 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Abdullah Shaikh

23 Reviews


MBBS, MSC (London), DCAP (...

20 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Ameet Kumar Talreja

25 Reviews



9 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Iqbal Khemane

4 Reviews


MD, FCP (Fellow of clinica...

25 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Shafiq Thahim

6 Reviews



25 Years Experience

View Profile


Hasan Aman

Your brother unfortunately has psychiatry issues which need assessment by a psychiatrist.

Hasan Aman


MBBS, FCPS | Multan

review-img 2 Positive Reviews

There are certain disorders in psychiatry which are not simply mood or thought disorders but rather personality -related disorders. Some people around us suffer from such disorders in which some traits in their personalities make it difficult from them to see the world from somebody else's eyes, to empathize and connect to people emotionally. They indulge in manipulation, lying, cheating to achieve their goal and mostly donot feel very guilty about it. When these traits become difficult to manage and cause constant relationship and functionality issues, we label it as a personality disorder.
I donot know at this point without detailed evaluation if your brother is suffering from similar issue but there is a strong possibility. If he agrees, I will strongly suggest for him to consult a qualfied psychiatrist in your city who can evaluate and assess need for meds and refer to a psychologist for therapy.
Treatment is a long and tedious process and overall improvement rates are modest as this is a personality issue but help must be sought. If he disagrees, family members can come and discuss and learn techniques to manage and cope with his personality.
best of luck!


MBBS, DIPLOMAT American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology | Lahore

review-img 128 Positive Reviews

He seems to be very self centered irresponsible person who need psychotherapy.


Tehmeed Gull

We are facing the same issue but my brother is 16 years old. Do you treat this age group as well or not?

1 year ago


Information you have provided may be is not enough for diagnosis or any
comment leading to any disorder you may visit or call for further
discussion or help.
Global Rehab and research center
042-32591427, 042-32591427,

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)