Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 43 years old, Lahore
I am a reasonably well-educated and economically reasonably well-blessed individual however lately I have been feeling a weird kind of fog in my brain .... feelings of confusion about my goals in life, what I want to achieve and ..... just an overall feeling of sadness and lack of motivation to continue going on with the monotone routine of my life. I was hoping to speak with someone who possesses the ability to help me navigate thru these feelings of confusion and help me get back on track. I am feeling .... maybe depressed ..... maybe I am feeling like the lack of that significant other person ..... in my life.... and maybe ... i am missing someone who once used to be there in my life and is there no more. I would want someone who can listen to me .... without morally judging my thoughts or ..... who can listen to me patiently .... and someone who is not in an extreme rush .... maybe I could talk to that person at the most convenient time so that I dont feel hassled for time .... I thought that person can be you. IF you agree, let me know the most convenient time for yourself ..... so that i can book session for the ideal time slot....
Thanks so much :)
AOAWRWB thank you for reaching out at Marham. I understand the feelings you've expressed are difficult to navigate and you'll definitely benefit by the help of a senior psychologist like dr samia khan who is available on marham. Regarding medication, you need to have your blood tests done including cbc, Serum electrolytes, Serum TSH and vit D levels. Often these symptoms are due to imbalance of these tests. Also if therapy doesn't work then we can consider psychiatric medication
I understand that losing someone important and feeling stuck in a repetitive routine can leave you with sadness, confusion, and a lack of motivation. Sometimes having a safe space to talk openly—without judgment or pressure—can be an important first step.
I’d be happy to listen and help you explore what you’re going through, understand your emotions, and work toward practical ways of feeling more settled and motivated. We can discuss your concerns at a comfortable pace during a session.
You need psychological sessions for detailed evaluation and therapies, if feasible consult me
13 Positive Reviews