Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Schizophrenia Symptoms

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 48, eu

salam, so my mother is in depression since 2 years in the beginning i thought its because of menopause she has mood swings etc. But ab to bht time ho gaya tha she gets angry har choti cheez per, she believes k har baat har kaam jo ho raha hai unke against ho raha hai. sb mil kr unke against plans banate Hain. chahye wo unke apne bache behan bhai ya bahir friends ho wo har kisi ko dushman smjhti hain anyways ye sb mene psychiatrist ko bataya yahan europe mein i felt k usne mjhe nhi suna detail meinaur zyprexa and anfranil prescribe kr di, i have read negative views abt zyprexa aur meri mama b bs sleepy rehti hain aur kuch b properly nhi kr pati after taking zyprexa. can someone help me kya wo leti rahi zyprexa ? im afraid agar akathisia ho gaya to how are we gonna deal with that wo pehle se hi lena nhi chahti thi medicine. abhi unho ne anfranil nhi li kyuke zyprexa se hi bht sleepy rehne lagi hain. sh

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Ap unky doctor ko apna concern bataien aur medicine change kra lejiay. Side effects... Sy dar rahien hn to dose kum kra, lejiay

Psychiatrist in Sialkot - Dr. Mahrukh Ansar Khan

Dr. Mahrukh Ansar Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), ICAP-I | Sialkot

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

need to know the dose of zyprexa. yes it may cause sedation and you should inform your treating psychiatrist of this increase somnolence. there are better options available. consult again

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Ali Zaman Tarar

Dr. Ali Zaman Tarar - Psychiatrist

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

375 Positive Reviews

zyprexa(olanzapine) aam tor pe akathesia ni karwati it is safe that way, but olanzapine at this age is not a good choice because it causes weight gain and increased blood sugar and lipids , what shs is experiencing is called delusions of persecution and paranoia but these doesn't confirm criterion for Schizophrenia, we have to see many other things, we also have alot of better options than zyprexa.... consult for more assessment and treatment

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Ejaz Hussain

Dr. Ejaz Hussain - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (Psychiatry) | Islamabad

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

walaikumsalam
instead of searching online you should take her to the psychiatrist because he or she will adjust the medicine tell the problem your mother is facing due to meds.her diagnosis also needs to be reconsidered so take her to the best psychiatrist nearby for re-evaluation

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Naveed Javed

Dr. Naveed Javed - Psychiatrist

MBBS (UK), MD(USA), MRCP, PhD (UK), Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

Please Book an Appointment with a Doctor for your medical issues.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Consultant Psychiatrist MD, CPD (Child & Adolescent Mental Health), Certified Geriatric Psychiatrist (APPNA) | Lahore

review-stars

465 Positive Reviews

she needs detailed evaluation if its depression with psychosis or schizophrenia. take consultation you ll be guided appropriately and treatment plan ll be advised

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories