Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Sever Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Sister, Female 21, vehari

My sister is suffering from mental illness for last 6 years she had fit almost six yers back when she was depressed suddenly started shoutig crying than there was a gap now she shows other symptoms she says i am a spirit i see dead bodies washes face agin and agian screams ask everybody to sit around and gives commanda speaks continously says i wont go to docter at all pleas help what should we do she is in critical condition

Member of Marham-Forum

how long since she has been in this severe state? how is her sleep? does she have diabetes or any other health condition?

Member of Marham-Forum

She seems to be suffering from a serious mental illness. Such patients donot agree to go to doctor. I would advice you to go without her and discuss her case with a qualified psychiatrist. There are many medicines which can be given mixed in food or water. There are also options of giving injections or admission. All this can be discussed after evaluating with family. I am based in multan and also give online consultation . But please go and discuss with any qualified psychiatrist.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Anam Kazmi

Dr. Anam Kazmi - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS | Karachi

review-stars

82 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum! Seems like she is suffering from bipolar disorder (currently MANIA) kindly visit emergency department for psychiatric help!

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Is it continuing for 6 years? Any treatment taken. She must be seen by psychiatrist then treatment can be advised

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Haleem

Dr. Abdul Haleem - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

248 Positive Reviews

Thanks for asking, she is having Psychiatric issues. Please book online appointment at marham.pk for detailed assessment and management

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories