Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Sleeping Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Chichawatni

I m a patient of IBS now Alhamdulillah got cured from IBS. But my problem is i cant sleep whole night bcoz i got panic anxiety stress depression attack in 2017 and i was undergo some medications i hve visited 3 pscytrist doctors in lahore My medication was Depricap morning 1 cap olanzia morning and evening wizen evening alp 0.5 3tds andral 1tab evening Zolp 10mg at evening ok 2nd doctor Prolexa 1 in morning alp 3tds olepra 5mg at night with these medications whole day like dizziness at night i sleep but uncomfortable sleeps Now i want my sleep disorder have to restore i got 3 months of treatment each doctor but now just want a doctor who handle my these symptoms i dnt want huge medications bcoz i was unable to do work My symptoms: Whole night awaking and sleep at 5 o clock for 3 hours pins needle itching inside skin i m just facing these 2 issues

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Aman Ullah

Dr. Aman Ullah - Psychiatrist

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Dear, visit me, you are taking so much medications for long time, review of you as well as of of medication is must, Don, t rely on online consultation, physical checkup is crucial in psychiatry

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes doctor i had huge medication history and now i just want maximum 2 or 3 types medicines. thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Welcome, i would like to suggest to take expert opinion for diagnostic review and treatment review. Thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

aoa sir.Sir I wanted to ask that is olanzia pill good for better sleep.Anf if yes then which pill.The 5Mg pill or 10 mg pill or 20 mg pill

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories