Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Social Anxiety Disseder

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 21 years old, Torkham

have social anxiety. I feel very nervous and anxious when I am around people or in groups. My heart beats fast, and I feel uncomfortable talking to people. I also worry a lot about small things. I want to consult a doctor about this problem.

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Psychologyist Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Psychologyist Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

133 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla bohat jald aur thori si medicine se bilkul theek ho sakta hai, fikar na karein. Tafseel se baat kar lein, kindly online mere appointment book kar lain



0

0

Clinical Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Nazir

Ayesha Nazir - Clinical Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

You need psychological sessions and therapies to treat your problems



0

0

Attach Photo here: