Thinking Fear


Mery sath bohot se problems ha sab say main issue ye ha mujhe dar lagta ha har chez say like sab mujhy chor jaen gay or kisi bhe bat par sochta hon to woh end hi nahi hoti us kay bary main sochta he rehta hon main usay bhulana bhe chahon to bar bar wohi bat zehan main ati ha or us kay bad sar main "pain" start ho jata ha back side pay koi. Koi asa doctor bataen jo kisi therapy say is ko theek kar day plz reply me i am very tens


Hasan Aman

Sorry toniest about your problem.

You have anxiety disorder and need detailed assessment by a psychiatrist.

I am UK qualified consultant psychiatrist & cognitive behaviour therapist. Currently I am visiting Rwp from UK. I can provide you with therapy and if required medication can also be prescribed ( 042-32591427, 042-32591427, )<>

Dr Hasan Aman


Your problem in paychological and need paychologist.
You can visit global Hospital lahore for proper diagnosis and treatment.
For appointment you can call: 042-32591427, 042-32591427,


MBBS, DIPLOMAT American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology | Lahore

review-img 118 Positive Reviews

Aap ko paranoia,anxiety aur depression lugta hay.aap ko medicine aur psychotherapy key zarrorurt hay.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)