Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on About Sex Type

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Abbotabad

I didn't make sexual relation with my husband .during sex my legs are so tightly n my fear of pain is on peak level em very upset about that.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms Shaffaq Imran

Ms Shaffaq Imran - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | EMDR certification | (EMDR Pakistan) | NLP certification | (NFNLP USA) Hypnosis certification (NGH USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

The problem occurs more often than people think. You would benefit from therapy. By resolving the fear, establishing better communication, and both the partners learning ways to make intercourse less painful and more enjoyable, rest assured that you can have a healthy sexual life. If you like, you can contact to schedule an appointment. Zero three four six five four seven seven seven seven four.

Post Owner

Communication doesn't work ....after one month still same result ..em worry about that n em afraid of pain just ...........kindly give me some suggestions which is workfull...appointment .??? What is the procedure of appointment .........I consult gynocologist but she talk to me in rudely ......em afraid

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms Shaffaq Imran
Ms Shaffaq Imran - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | EMDR certification | (EMDR Pakistan) | NLP certification | (NFNLP USA) Hypnosis certification (NGH USA) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

You can message or call me for more details or to schedule an appointment. We can find a solution by discussing things further.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2208 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear...you can call me through marham..I will help you ..take care

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

may be you are suffering from penetration disorder for proper diagnoses and intervention you can contact me

Post Owner

Communication doesn't work ....after one month still same result ..em worry about that n em afraid of pain just ...........kindly give me some suggestions which is workfull .

4 years ago

Post Owner

I think it's penetration disorder

4 years ago

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 78 Positive Reviews

can you take one or 2 sessiona from me i hope it ll help ya out aise i cant do much on replied

4 years ago

Post Owner

How

4 years ago

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

r u from lahore ?
if not u can have skype sessions through marham online

4 years ago

Post Owner

Abbotabad

4 years ago

then you can have sessions online

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

This is a psychological condition

You will improve with a few therapeutic sessions as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

Details of your problem are needed to properly guide you.
You don't make sexual relationship with your husband , may be your are fearful about sexual activity .
And you are also fearful for pain. You are afraid that may be you get a lot of pain.
Here it is important to clearify that do you suffer pain or do you suffer fear for pain.
Both are two different Issues, treatment also differs for both issue.
You said your legs are so tightly, your fear of pain is on peak. Generally legs of female become so tight during sex, when she is having orgasm( when she gets maximum pleasure) or when a female is so anxious.
But in your case it seems you become anxious.
Detail history taking is important, so i can guide you properly.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories