Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Afraid Of Heart Desease

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, kharian

Sir i constantly remain afraid of heart desease sjnce january 2019 when my grandma died of heart attack. i cant do my daily tasks and exercise in this fear that my heart will stop working. done 3 ecgs in this year. doctors say its anxiety. plz chk my ecgs and guide me,,thanx

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

dear patient your ECG is normal and underlying cause of the anxiety is fear of having soemthing you are currently focusing alot on your physical symptoms but Its all Good stay positive or seek therapy you ll feel better.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Naveed Sultan

Naveed Sultan - Psychologist

M.PHIL (Psychology), CBT, TBT, EFT (Certified) PMDCP | Islamabad

Hello Thank you for sharing your concern. Its first step towards healthy life concerning for health. I appriciated.

As you know for Psychological Consultation we need a plenty of time e.g., 45-60 minutes for more detail about you. As Im not cardiologist and can'y comment in ECG but I can share it with my colleague (District Cardiologist) then can discuss better with you. Feel free to call me on 042-32591427, after 5PM any day. Just send a text message before calling.

Regards
Psy. Naveed Sultan Awan
MHS

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa .you can call me through marham.I will help you all.take care

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient. according to your post it seems that you are having illness anxiety it can be treated very easily. you can consult me through marham.pk online video clinic or visit me at hospital.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Kiran Fatima

Dr. Kiran Fatima - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

105 Positive Reviews

Ap ko just anxiety Hai. Is ke Lea medicine se ziada ap ko atmosphere change karne ki zarorat Hai.

Post Owner

thanx doctor, i know i live in a boring place boring job....

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Zobia Hassan

Zobia Hassan - Psychologist

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Dear, as your problems mentioned here. You are suffering panic attacks in which a person has a random thoughts of having heart attack but reports are cleared so you need psychological services to manage your problem. As concern to me, i saw lot of patients with these symptoms. So stop to visit doctors and take therapy to manage your attacks. I provide online sessions, you can take a session as an experiment and see the remarkable change in your thinking pattern

Psychologist in Islamabad - Rabia Zaheer

Rabia Zaheer - Psychologist

MSC , PGD (Clinical Psychology), MS | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalam o Alikum i am a consultant psychologist dealing with child and adolescent-adult related behavioral and psychological issues and one's day to day problems through online sessions. You can book your appointment accordingly.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Yes this is purely a psychological issue and can be treated... NLP is suitable

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

seek online or one to one clinic session

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist