Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anger.stubborness

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 18 years old, Layyah

I need consultation about my brother who is 18 year old,doing elecrric diploma. For the last 2-3 years he is suffering from too much anger and obsession. He is loosing his tempament with passage of time. He even try to beat other family members in his anger. We had consulted wish psychiatric and he had got 3-5 sessions but with no cure. Please help my brother and my family n this suitation.

Psychologist in Multan - Ayesha Malik

Ayesha Malik - Psychologist

MSc (Clinical Psychology) | Multan

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Plz take an appointment and bring him to my clinic.he will be ok not to worry.

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

he need counseling sessions from psychologist..visit my clinic i m expert in anger managment

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2210 Positive Reviews

Aoa....... ok......... u can call ....... INSHALLAH.... I hope everything will b fine........ Thanx.... tc

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

You know what to do. Please connect to any of the consultants online or meet them in person

Psychologist in Islamabad - Rabia Zaheer

Rabia Zaheer - Psychologist

MSC , PGD (Clinical Psychology), MS | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalam o Alikum i appreciate that you are concerned about your brother. You can consult me at Ali Medical Center Islamabad as i am a practising Consultant Psychologist dealing with child and adolescent-adult related behavioral and psychological issues and one's day to day problems.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Sobila Ali

Sobila Ali - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology ), PGD Speech Therapy | Faisalabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum
please consult with psychologist as soon as possible and take regular session online session is workable and also you need to learn coping skills that how you can manage his aggression at home...

Psychologist in Multan - Zainab Kausar Khan

Zainab Kausar Khan - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), ADCP | Multan

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Aoa , I will like to help you but for that I need some information kindly tell me about your family means it there any psychological issue in your family and what is the birth order of your brother... keenly check out the routine of your brother means his frnds n all because sometime these type of reactions are the cause of drugs inshallah your brother will be fine try to talk with your brother and make sure everyday your brother listen Sarah Rehman it will also help in managing mental stress n anger

Psychologist in Multan - Momina Abid

Momina Abid - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, Masters in Psychology, M.Phil (Psychology), Certification in MBRST | Multan

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

first thing, he is needed for your more attention & secondly try to help out with deep breathing to manage his anger.

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

Need more assessment and evaluation, want to go with detailed history because there is a reason behind anger. When we know the reason than we go with the curable treatment.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories