Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anxiety And Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 35, karachi

Alot of things in the past have led to anxiety, depression and fear of being alone. I try my best to keep fighting but things have gotten worse within. I want to solve these problems that are upsetting my loved ones too now. Im very uncomfortable going to a hospital to a phschologist. I wish I can see someone in a friendly home environment to get proper councelling amd therapy. If you can guide me it would be great.

Member of Marham-Forum

my dear u need proper counseling. psychologist is ur frnd. come and discuss your problems and get possible solutions.
contact me though marham
thnks
regards

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

i provide counseling services in home environment and also at patient place. With Guidance and proper Counseling you will recover from anxiety issues.

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you should consult a psychologist and take proper sessions... you can contact me

Psychologist in Karachi - Eisha Usmani

Eisha Usmani - Psychologist

M Phil (Clinical Psychology), BS Psychology, IPP, Certified Art Therapy, Life Coach | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

You need to vent things in confidentiality which can help you feel better. My clinic does not give a hospital ambion at all where you will be comfortable

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

kindly consult u wil feel comfortable

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello, my clinic space is in Clifton next to my residence it's a private clnic so its a safe space for coaching / therpay.

Member of Marham-Forum

You all are lovely people doing a great job. It feels so good to get instant response from doctors. Gave me hope and an energy boost. Im based in karachi. So I will contact doctors here. Thankyou all for your reply.
Redgards.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

You can book online appointment through marham for proper treatment

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Sumaira Fazal

Ms. Sumaira Fazal - Psychologist

Pmdcp (Clinic Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

good evening, as my opinion u just overcome ur unpleasant thoughts and try to convince ur mind to come at hospital bc there u get proper sessions in clinical settings that is required for pt.otherwise u booked online sessions through marham.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi,Sometimes we get tired of fighting all by ourself.A professional help can guide you to manage your emotions and thoughts effectively. I practice at a place that might make you feel at ease.Attaching the picture as well.
Takecare

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

you can get online appointment through marham. consult a psychologist for proper treatment

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Sumaira Noreen

Dr. Sumaira Noreen - Psychologist

BS (Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

u can get online therapy sessions. will help u alot. u can contact me through Marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories