Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anxiety And Lack Of Focus

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Karachi

I am a freelance content writer and this job is the only source of earning for me. But, my problem is that I can not write. I sit for writing and spend hours doing nothing. No, I don't use social media, youtube, etc. I just can't write or do anything which requires focus and mental work.

I have used V-zac before and it helped me a little and I want to take Modalert. I want prescription for the medicine. Can anyone please help?

I don't want to abuse the drug. I really need the medicine to get my attention back.

Please help.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Take an online consultation if needed. In this, you consult a doctor through Marham App
Thank You

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Maida Ashraf

Ms. Maida Ashraf - Psychologist

MSc Clinical in Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Psychological problems are always life disturbing. Counselling and therapy is the only way to get rid of it.
It is a 100% affective but slow and countinous process to follow.
Get rid of your psychological problems and live a better healthy life with pure confidence.
Complete your treatment plans with psych counselling clinic
Book your appointment now
Union hospital Opp UCP lahore
042-32591427,
042-32591427,

#psychologicalawareness

Psychologist in Lahore - Unsa Waqar

Unsa Waqar - Psychologist

MSC Applied Psychology, Child Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

kindly book your appointment for proper guidance

Psychologist in Lahore - Nilam Mukhtar

Nilam Mukhtar - Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

Wht Hpnd,,,, before it That uuuu can't Focx on ur Wrk,,,, whtx The reason.....???

Member of Marham-Forum

only medicine cant get back you attention. creative work require to have imagination and put them together in novel way. your problem may be linked to some hidden reason which is may be unkonwn to you or ignored. so plz take session properly to relieve your mental fog.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar

Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar - Psychologist

Msc Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Kindly book your Appointment at marham. Pk

Member of Marham-Forum

No you dont need medication. You need proper counselling sessions. That what distracts and why you cant focus now? and you were a freelancing its mean you were writing before what makes you distracted all these issues need to be resolved.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Jamila Hiyat

Jamila Hiyat - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

please book appoitment for detail evaluation

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Hafsa Waheed

Dr. Hafsa Waheed - Psychologist

Ms Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

kindly book ur appoinment..

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

you can consult me through Marham.pk Online video clinic or visit me at hospital.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms Hafiza Saira Usman

Ms Hafiza Saira Usman - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, Speech Therapist , M.Sc Psychology, M.A Special Education, | Faisalabad

psychological problems are always life disturbing. u need proper counseling nd therapies so book appointment through Marham

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

It means your interest in earning is less. Where has your source of motivation gone? Who took it away? Prescription for medicine will be given in hospital. If there is any medicine for attention then all bored people would like to have it.
Try some meditation and exercises for attention. But i am impressed by the fact that you donot use Social Media. That is good, but you don't even watch TV?

Post Owner

No, I don't watch TV as well. I watch a few dramas but I prefer to binge-watch them when they end.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Kasur - Mohammad Zafar Iqbal

Mohammad Zafar Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), DIP (Sexology), DHMS, International Affiliate Member American Psychological Association Division 38 (USA) | Kasur

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

prescriptions
walk walk and walk then
consult any mental health professional on marham

Psychologist in Lahore - Dur E Safa

Dur E Safa - Psychologist

BS Hons (Applied Psychology), MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

duresafa944@gmail.com
contact me. you do not need any psychotherapy.

Post Owner

Please check your mailbox.

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear what is the reason behind this lack of attention? and what are the thoughts that come into your mind that dominate the mind?
you can consult via the given link for further discussion

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/ms-yasmeen-zahra

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Fizzah Tahir

Ms. Fizzah Tahir - Psychologist

BS in Behavioral Sciences, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Consult a psychiatrist for medication. It can be cured with sessions as well. Kindly book your appointment.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum, first value your job whatever you're doing is dream of many others. Try to write those articles that you're more interested in. Tension and stress can affect focus, concentration. If you need to consult for counseling sessions you can contact through Marham. I'll suggest you to not use medicines much because In Sha Allah you can recover it on your own. In Sha Allah Just counseling sessions will help you alot. Takecare

Post Owner

thank you for your kind reply. I am also thinking that I need sessions but to be honest I don't have money to spend on the sessions.

This is the reason my main focus is earning but for that, I need to focus and my mind alert as much as possible, and for that, I need the medicine because I have tried every other method.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail
Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala | Book Appointment

review-stars 6 Positive Reviews

Don't worry. Contact me here @Omeyma8@gmail.com

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

it seems you are going through something g which you are not discussing here. but you over think alot about it. its better to consult a psychologist for proper therapy. you may have attention deficit disorder in which person is unable to pay attention even after so much effort. so to rule out the problem first discuss in detail then you can decide medication alone is not the cure in your case . you can not use medicine without getting to the main cause
regards

Psychologist in Lahore - Iqra Mehwish

Iqra Mehwish - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

sure medicine will overcome your anxiety but u need therapy as well in order to find out the route cause of your problem and get rid of this. u can consult me through marham online.

Psychologist in kharian - Maryam Azmat

Maryam Azmat - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | kharian

review-stars

50 Positive Reviews

First I have to see a psychologist... Then after detail discussion u come to tie point what actually problem is that which u have...

Psychologist in Lahore - Kiran Iftikhar

Kiran Iftikhar - Psychologist

| BS. Hons (Psychology) | MS (Clinical Psychology) | | Lahore

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Medicine will do its work but therapy will help you out much better than medication. May be your going through writer's block but it can't be confirmed unless you explain you condition. You can consult me via marham for a proper intervention plan.

Member of Marham-Forum

Kindly visit any psychiatrist with affordable fee for consultation.

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

medicine ll only sooth u down cant treat the the route cause or cant make u interested in something ur procrastinating attitude is there.
u need break may b first discuss with some psychologist choose wisely thanks

Post Owner

what if I actually have ADHD? The symptoms are similar to depression and procrastination.
Even when I saw a psychiatrist at Liaquat national hospital here in Karachi, she diagnosed depression and gave me depression medication which gave me a severe headache within 2 days of usage.

Maybe there were signs of depression but that depression might be caused by ADHD because of not being able to do anything and in turn "not earning anything"

Can you help me find the cause?

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories