Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anxiety, Depression And Personality Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 19 years old, Lahore

My sister has had anxiety for a few (2-3) years now but it got really bad during this last year, it’s mainly performance anxiety, she’s also been in depression, the problem stems from I think being an overthinker, and also she’s been a very very bright girl, an all rounder , always acing at everything whether it be academics or co-curriculars so she’s also faced jealousy of fellow girls at school and she had problem making friends because of this, shes really hard at herself and is v confused about things, recently she’s been facing trouble falling asleep and sometimes she gets triggered at the most smallest of things and gets these flushes of severe anger. She’s aware about her condition and that she has anxiety / depression but she has a hard time admitting and continuously demeans herself. I am really worried and couldn’t find a suitable psychologist for her. Any recommendations or Any help will be really really appreciated. Thank you.

Psychologist in Karachi - Iqra Sarfaraz

Iqra Sarfaraz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Your sister need psychological help... consult with psychologist.... you can call me

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Take appointment for my clinic
She needs therapeutic consultation
She will be better tomorrow it’s treatment IA

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

Need to access and more evaluation. Complete brief history regarding home and social circle

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

need history

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

Complete history is needed for proper diagnosis and cure. U can book an appointment.

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Ibrahim Siawash

Mr. Ibrahim Siawash - Psychologist

MS, Diploma in Hypnotherapist (USA), Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

Sometimes we hold on to problems subconsciouly. If we dont deal with it subconsciouly, it will get worse. Hypnotherapy is the best and quickest way to reprogram the subconscious mind.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories