Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anxiety Diarrhea

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 33 years old, Karachi , Pakistan

Hi i have anxiety i can't go out or enjoy anything i am normal all the time and eat good but as i hear i have to go out for dinner or anything i get extreme diarrhea any help?

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

it seems you are having social anxiety issues. consult a psychologist for detail discussion and therapy

Psychologist in Lahore - Ghalia Arfan

Ghalia Arfan - Psychologist

Ms (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Aoa, can you please mention any bad incident that happened with you in the past regarding dining out?

Post Owner

I had an incident when i went to sea view with my husband suddenly i felt pain in my tummy and i moved back my husband had to stop to a point for sum work i did nt let him wait and i panicked to go to toilet

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ghalia Arfan
Ghalia Arfan - Psychologist

Ms (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 7 Positive Reviews

Your anxiety linked with some past experience. You can take online counselling sessions that will help you alot. You can book your online session through MARHAM.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Maham Butt

Ms. Maham Butt - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum dear complete history require for case management and INSHA ALLAH. It will b manage after it 😊

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Ayesha Salman

Ms. Ayesha Salman - Psychologist

Masters (Clinical Psychology), MPhil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Salam, this rise of anxiety can be due to some unresolved conflicts or triggers associated with dine out, you can consult Gp for this issue but if there is anything related to psychological wellness we'll need to have a detailed session. You can consult me and book you appoinment.

Psychologist in Abbottabad - Ms Romana Younas

Ms Romana Younas - Psychologist

BS(hons) in Applied Psychology, Mphil in Clinical Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Mind Sciences | Abbottabad

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Hello
it must be very distresing for you. what thoughts you actually have when you hear about dinner outside home ? i need to assess your thought pattern as the way you think the way you feel and the way you have physical changes. Please book appointment and have assesment so that your problem can be assessed properly.

Thank You

Post Owner

I think that if i will go out and if i have to go to toilet what will i do and if i feel pain in tummy on my way home n i stuck in traffic what will i do i usually can't control the pressure and panic

3 years ago

BS(hons) in Applied Psychology, Mphil in Clinical Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Mind Sciences | Abbottabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 14 Positive Reviews

Agar ap bahir jaygen to kya hojayga ? kya thought ati hy?

3 years ago

Post Owner

K mere pait ma zor sa dard hoga aur mje forun toilet bhagna hoga aur bar bar bar dard hoga

3 years ago

BS(hons) in Applied Psychology, Mphil in Clinical Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Mind Sciences | Abbottabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 14 Positive Reviews

Ok
So you need to have Proper session to solve your problem
please book appointment through marham.pk
Thank You

3 years ago

Post Owner

Ma bahar jane sa pahle kuch nahi khati chahe bahar ja k khana khana ho ya na ho agar raat ma kaheen jana hi to subha sa kuch nahi khati k phir oait masla karega

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Start meditation practices like yoga, or deep breathing exercises to reduce your stress eat right. Can u tell me your weight and height? Any history of medication before?

Post Owner

My weight is 47 kg and height is 5 feet 2 inches

3 years ago

Any medicines you used?

3 years ago

Post Owner

Imodium

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy

Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.A (Special Education), Grand Master in Reiki, Diploma in NLP And Hypnosis Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

We need whole details , for complete help you book your appointment thanks regards

Psychologist in Kasur - Mohammad Zafar Iqbal

Mohammad Zafar Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), DIP (Sexology), DHMS, International Affiliate Member American Psychological Association Division 38 (USA) | Kasur

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

This is happening due to anticipating something unusual ordeal it is successfully manageable with some sort of integrative therapies. but some details needed to pinpoint underlying factors.
for this you may consult through marham .

Psychologist in Lahore - Iqra Mehwish

Iqra Mehwish - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

hello dear I think you have social anxiety that's why you avoid social gatherings. you can overcome this problem by seeking psychological help. contact me through marham online.pk

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz

Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

childhood may jb adjustment ho Rahi hoti hay to ye problem hoti hay .but cognitive therapy se theek ho skti hay depends on your detail history . you should take sessions in shah Allah you will cope up your problem.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum wrwb, apko stomach ka koi masla raha ho? Ya bachpan may diarrhea wgera ka masla raha ho? Marham k through app contact karein In Sha Allah, hum detail may baat karein gay. In Sha Allah theek hojaen ge app. Kisi kaam ko bht socho r stress lo tou aisa hojata hai r mind ke conditioning aise hojati hai, In Sha Allah conditioning change hoge you will ger better In Sha Allah.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Zahra Asad

Ms. Zahra Asad - Psychologist

BS (Psychology),Masters in psychology , diploma in ADHD for Children , diploma Autism | Gujranwala

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

hello . first of all I need your full history for that you need to contact me through marham .secondly , your problem shows that you have social anxiety you don't like too much social gatherings and stuff like that .and it might be happens with you just becoz of some incident happened in your life . I advise you to go to medical check up as well it might be due to imbalance of something in your body .

Member of Marham-Forum

Tension do disturb stomach. Why do you feel stressed or tension about going out that thoughts are affecting you. Keep an eye on your thoughts.. and keep a journal of your thought. I would recommend you one to one session if you still cant control this.

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

997 Positive Reviews

You may have social phobia. Nothing is wrong outside. Must go out. For anxiety & such issues, proper investigation n counseling are required. consult us through marham.pk for further guidance.

Member of Marham-Forum

You have psychological issues that is affecting your physical health. Do plan your Consultation with a Psychologist via Marham app. You can consult me online.

Member of Marham-Forum

when did ur prob starts PL give ur history after that could be recognized the actual cause

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories