Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anxiety Probably

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

I am married 4yr back... Susral k masly ... Or ab husband k physical affair with some one... I am getting psychoo ... What should i do??? I feel like delivery pains some tym... Couldnt handle it all... What should i do??

Psychologist in Lahore - Shajra Kanwal

Shajra Kanwal - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

u can consult me through marham

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

Visit someone who can guide you through this a proper peace of mind is all you need. discover and talk about it you aint psycho no one is dont put urself in this condition you can even consult me

Post Owner

Thankyou dr ...
I want to know 1time visit or 1tym consultation is enough for me or i want to do this again n again

4 years ago

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh
Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 77 Positive Reviews

untill n unless you dont learn to work on your anxiety and u dont feel peace within ur self.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Sana Tahir

Sana Tahir - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

Sometimes life becomes very difficult and our mind is unable to process the situation. In those moments you need someone to talk to so you can review everything and figure out what you can do to make your mental health better. Because no one can take care of us better than ourselves.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Since its affecting your life alot, find an expert in the field of family and marriage counselling, and figure out how this can resolve

Psychologist in Karachi - Rutaba Khan

Rutaba Khan - Psychologist

BS(Psychology),MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

stress cause sometimes physical pains, you need to take proper counselling to deal with all these stresses. Even with relax mind you will be capable to deal with husband related issues also .

Member of Marham-Forum

Asalam walikum ma'am, you are looking quite anxious as your message speaks a lot...you need anxiety management... better to visit a psychologist

Psychologist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf - Psychologist

MSc, MPhil , PhD (Clinical Psychology), Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of Hypnosis, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of NLP, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of DBT | Karachi

review-stars

40 Positive Reviews

Totally understand husband relation with someone is the most difficult thing for a wife. It will be better that u speak out ur heart to ur husband that how much u feels pain. This will definitely helps alot

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

seek regular sessions online or visit clinic...you are in need of crises management and distress tolerance training...your health is the first concern before you try to manage anything else

You will improve with a few therapeutic sessions as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Anum Zulfiqar

Ms. Anum Zulfiqar - Psychologist

BS (Clinical Psychology), MPhil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

111 Positive Reviews

U need proper sessions

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?