Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Appetite, Urge To Eat A Lot

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 35 years old, Ikhlas

Achanak sy buhut spicy snacks khany ko dil kerta hy. Specially while trying to sleep... Beshak kuch bhi kha lo aur jitna marzi kha lon, ye kaifiat hati h nah. Pehly aisa koi heavy activity k bad hota tha but lately it's happening all of a sudden.

Psychologist in Multan - Ayesha Malik

Ayesha Malik - Psychologist

MSc (Clinical Psychology) | Multan

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

dear there.i need a bit more information to form a diagnosis.plz take an appointment.and has there any change in the domestic environment?

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear...you can book an appointment through marham..apna boht khayal rakhen

Member of Marham-Forum

what I understand is that your struggling with obsessive compulsive eating disorder where you are powerless over your eating habits. I suggest you to explore your relations with food and what triggers that eating obsession of yours

Psychologist in Karachi - Rida Rehman

Rida Rehman - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

you can contact me it's due to some environmental factors and your prefrence

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

well its kind of eating obsession but in turn it ll lead u to obesity we need to find out as to if ur diet is enough suffieciet n what other activities do u have and what is its etiology. you can take appointment from bahria or through marham

Psychologist in Karachi - Hira Saeed

Hira Saeed - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

It depends on kitnay waqt say asa hurha hai. Through session we can change the habit. You can Book my session opointment with Marham.pk

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

It can be controlled within some sessions. you can visit me

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

ap khany ki kitni amount ly rahi hein aur kitni mrtba aisa kr rahi hai, aur kitny aray sy aisa ho raha ha ... needs more details . ap kisi qualified psychologist sy rajooh Karen Jo k Chand sessions ma apki madad kr skty apko is sb sy bahr nikalny ma
may Allah bless you

Post Owner

Well, I eat simple. No. of time and amount varies. Sometimes I eat three times a day, and in suitable proportion. Sometimes just eat once a day. It all depends on appetite, I gets hungry ON time, but if the meal is not what my mood is, or is of not my choice, no matter how much of that meal I eat, meri bhook waisi h rahti, it's jut that my tummy gets filled up, but that feeling of hunger does not.

But the feeling I explained in my question, is a random one, even if I m full with my favourit things, I do get hungry at the time of sleep, for snacks only.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous
Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala | Book Appointment

review-stars 70 Positive Reviews

okay I got your point. i advice u to consult a neatest qualified psychologist who give u face to face therapeutic sessions. your problem wil be resolved within few sessions.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories