Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Behavior Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 5 years old, Islamabad

Hello. I need help. My 4.5yrs old son never listen to any one, he does not respond to teacher, he hits his class fellows elders and teacher, he does not listen to teacher's instructions, he spits, he snatch stationary and other stuffs from classmates. He has been expelled from one school for such behaviors, now from this new school's such complains are coming on daily basis. How to handle him, he is hyperactive also, I don't know how to change his behavior, I had been polite, rude, punished him, beat him many times but he is not improving,. Kindly tell me something helpful.

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

kindly visit some Psychologist’s place. you can visit my clinic too for proper assessment and further treatment plan.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2213 Positive Reviews

you can book an appointment.you can call me through marham.I will help you all..

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

W. Hello
You must visit psychologist near you for further assessment and diagnosis. Symptoms are nearly to ADHD.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Hi there, it is recommended to consult a psychologist for psychological evaluation and behavioral modification of your son. you may contact me through marham and i'll guide you how to proceed with your child.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Ms Ayesha Munir

Dr. Ms Ayesha Munir - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult some behavior therapist or as above mentioned symptoms needs behavior modification that can be done by visiting any consultant....u can visit my clinic as well through marham...

Member of Marham-Forum

how is his speech ??do online autism test there are many questions and you have to answer

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

AoA
As you mentioned it's Behavioral problem ..please visit clinical psychologist on priority basis so that they can screen evaluate and plan treatment...dont worry therapy will improve him actually you need professional advice so that you can handle him accordingly
You can book an appointment with me through marham or at asmansoor31@yahoo.com..

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

Consult Ms Halima Sadia Qureshi in ISB. she is a competent psychologist.

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam-o-aliakum.... In which class ur child now? I understand the issue of ur child but for the chnge in these behavior u need a psychologist becuae this is the issue and firstly control the hyperactivity of the child and kindly don't use these methods like beating etc because it triggers the child problematic issue if u take a more details and session contact me through Marham. Pk for further procedure.

Psychologist in Lahore - Prof. Sabah Munir

Prof. Sabah Munir - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

Assalam-o-aliakum.... In which class ur child now? I understand the issue of ur child but for the chnge in these behavior u need a psychologist becuae this is the issue and firstly control the hyperactivity of the child and kindly don't use these methods like beating etc because it triggers the child problematic issue if u take a more details and session contact me through Marham. Pk for further procedure.For further evaluation and session kindly visit on my clinic by contact me sabahmunir28@gmail.com r through Marham. Pk.

Member of Marham-Forum

he needs detail evaluation +remove  reinforcement and use beh modification techniques and consult any good psychologist near by or u can contact me through Marham or come to my clinic  

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories