Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Bipolar Disorder

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, Rawalpindi

Hi, I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in 2007. I was initially prescribed Olanzapine 5mg, but later my doctor prescribed me Fluz (25mg) and Lamnet (20mg) along with Olanzapine(5mg). Just want to know, is there any chance that I can gradually get off medicines? Its been 17 years. I feel fine most days and can go without medicines for 3 days.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Rida Riaz

Ms. Rida Riaz - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Kindly confirm your appointment with Marham and after session it will be decided that you need medication or not.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zain Tahir

Ms. Zain Tahir - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Behavioral Sciences, Autism Certificate-03 | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

You should consult your Dr. who prescribed you medicines, and not quit them on your own even if you feel fine. The Dr. will help you tapper off the medication eventually and systematically if needed.

Psychologist in Lahore - Prof. Sabah Munir

Prof. Sabah Munir - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

Kinldy confirm ur appointment with Marham and meet me at rasheed hospital defence main boulevard road

Psychologist in Lahore - Samad Khan

Samad Khan - Psychologist

Diploma Counselling (CPCAB) UK, Hypnotist (NGH) USA | Lahore

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

AOA
Gradually over a period of time while having regular Counselling sessions, dependency on meds. can be brought down
For Psychotherapeutic Counselling sessions, pls book your appointment via Marham
Kind Regards

Psychologist in Khuzdar - Dr. Mr Idrees Zehri

Dr. Mr Idrees Zehri - Psychologist

Bs Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Khuzdar

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

The depend on your diorder you were stuble than continue with out medicn and wise use medicn

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Humera Qutb

Ms. Humera Qutb - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, Diploma in Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming(NGH, ABNLP, USA), M. A (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Take regular therapy sessions. This will help us in determining whether you need medication or not.

For appointment, contact marham.

Psychologist in Lahore - Mrs. Sadaf Farooq

Mrs. Sadaf Farooq - Psychologist

MSc (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Aoa yes u ll b fine inshahAllah n ur medications ll get off soon..u try to quit medicine...as well as quitting treatment u need proper treatment with therapeutic techniques..plz pay attention to dis..thanks..

Psychologist in Lahore - Nilam Mukhtar

Nilam Mukhtar - Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

In This way Take Psychological sessions r Btr decision either Med are Effctv r Nt.......
Stat Blessed....

Psychologist in Taxila - Ms. Uzma Nawaz

Ms. Uzma Nawaz - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Taxila

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

aoa..you need proper treatment counseling and therapeutic session it will Insha Allah help you to get better

Psychologist in Karachi - Sana Mansoor

Sana Mansoor - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | BS (Psychology) | | Karachi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

Hello, you can't get off with these medicines on your own, for that consult with your doctor he'll tapper it off slowly and gradually and also get your therapeutic sessions that will help you to learn new skills to deal with it. Regards.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear you have to stop the medication only with the advice of your doctor. well i dont know your case deeply, but mostly patients of bipolar need regular visit to psychiatrist in order to adjust the dose of medicine. for further detail you can contact me.

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/ms-yasmeen-zahra

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

Medicine van be reduced to 2 tablets only but with strict focus on eating and life style. consult your doctor then a Psychologist who can teach you how to manage bipolar with food etc etc

Psychologist in Burewala - Ms. Sana Gul

Ms. Sana Gul - Psychologist

BS Psychology | Burewala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Medicines do not solve problems always. All they do is relax your mind to the point that u feel sleepy all the time and can get addicted to them too. You need counselling and talk therapy which helps to treat bipolar. You can book appointment with me here if you want. I will try my best to get you rid of medicines

Member of Marham-Forum

Then talk to psychologist and try not to take medicine if you feel any of bipolar symptoms consult psychologist for therapies. Because maybe you are no more a severe patient and lil therapy can help.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Amna Liaqat

Amna Liaqat - Psychologist

Ms Clinical Psychology, Msc Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

i am so amazed that a bipolar patient with 17 years of history and you all are suggesting him that medicine is not the solution ? he should leave the medicine ? plz dont guide him in wrong way. bipolar is a more a biological disorder he is a known case of bipolar with 17 years of history keep this thing in mind and than suggest.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories