Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Children's Psychiatrist

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 4.5 years old, Peshawar

My nephew of 4.5 years is having some mental problems fro the last one and a half years. He is extremely shy in the playgroup. He holds his pee and bowel inside, sometimes for days. He becomes highly aggressive at times throwing things around. Got him checked with at least three psychiatrists. Got different diagnosis each time. Can you please suggest a good child psychiatrist preferably in Peshawar or Islamabad. Thanks

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

please consult clinical psychologist for screening evaluation and trearment planning ..he might need only behavioral therapy ...you can book an appointment with me at asmansoor31@yahoo.com or book appointment through marham

Post Owner

Thanks Dr Asma for the suggestions. He is somewhat slow on comprehension of Urdu. Should not be a big problem though. Will book the appointment once check the convenient time for his mother.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear...you can call me through marham.. you can book an appoinment through marham.....

Post Owner

Dear Dr Rabia Thanks for your reply, however, the patient is based in Peshawar it will be difficult to take him to Gujranwala for treatment as it might involve several visits. Thanks for your kind response anyway.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer
Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala | Book Appointment

review-stars 2218 Positive Reviews

Dear .Thank you so much for your kind response. I know .. take care

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Faryal Basheer

Dr. Faryal Basheer - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification in Neuro-Linguistics (NLP) | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Dear you can come to institute of medical rehablitation islamabad for his assessment diagnosis and treatment... institute of medical rehablitation have professional child psychologists who are experts in assessment diagnosis and treatments of children having psychological difficulties... or you can contact me through marham

Psychologist in Karachi - Humaira Fazal

Humaira Fazal - Psychologist

MA, CIECD, PMDC (Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

he needs psychologist. get complete assessment and then therapy

Member of Marham-Forum

dasi same problem zama mashom tha hm dai doctors waye che autism dai ya ADHD

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

please visit Haleema Sadia Qureshi in ISB.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

diagnosis is not important. focus on his symptoms and start symptomalogy base therapeutic sessions. i m going to tell you very important thing. please don't change therapist rapidly. take sessions from a single therapist and focus and follow his or her instructions. these intervention take time to show results. so just work, work n work than u get success. May Allah give him health.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Regards,
Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Advisor

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment