Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Clinical Depression And Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Lahore

I've been suffering from clinical depression and minor anxiety since childhood, however, it's only been a few years that I've had managed to figure out my issues, concerning many things caused by both disorders. I've been suicidal for a long time and have gone through an attempt as well... now the signs of my disorders are getting worse by the day as I've lost a generous amount of my hair, anxiety has settled as a severe backbone pain that has hindered me useless. Fatigue has always been there among other major signs but now that I'm married for 3 months, low sex drive, severe clutter of mind, anger and fatigue is making it harder for me to adjust as well as cope. So as far as I know, I think I need to consult a psychiatrist instead of a phycologist, given how I believe severe mental issues can't be resolved with therapies alone, can someone help me confirm if this is the case?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2220 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear...you can call me through marham..I will help you .....take care...

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient few things need to he discussed in detail. i can help you if you want. you can contact me through Marham.pk either online Clinic or visit me at hospital

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

depression is easily cure without medication, psychiatric medicine had a lot side effect as u r a newly married, medicibe may create complications for u. so i prefer u should consult a psychologist and take therapeutic sessions. after few sessions u feel good. may Allah bless you

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

It’s seeming depression
Kindly consult for assessment and treatment in Punjab medical center jail Road Lahore

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Areej Fatima

Ms Areej Fatima - Psychologist

Advanced Diploma (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Hi!
In my opinion you must consult psychologist first because therapy helps a lot. Psychiatric medicines won't help untill and unless you don't share your problems with someone and he/she will help you to over come your issues.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

psychologist and psychiatrist both makes a good team.medicines will help you and psychological counseling will give you skills to deal effectively with your issues .
you have to make efforts
best of luck

Member of Marham-Forum

I am 48 years I have a kidney pain before so when pain I injected drugs injection so that I addected then I leave for one month and then my mind say again start so my depression ansity gone now I leave for 15 days but again I feel bechaini so I start again I want leave this and I need counseling and medication

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories