Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Confidence Issue, Social Isolation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 21 years old, Sahiwal

I can't speak at public places.I have zero confidence. I have tried many times to speak up with confidence like in delivering presentation in class but when i try to speak i feel very nervous and my voice changes to childish-like and also sometimes forget what to speak ... Also cant bear minor insult by anyone or something said by anybody about me about my self-esteem and i thinks a lot about that... Moreover i am very socially isolated and quiet all the time.... cant express my feelings to anyone how to overcome these problems?

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

u can visit any clinical psychologist for that, even u can visit my place too for therapeutic sessions.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Mustafa

Ayesha Mustafa - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

well its a step my step process
I'm sure there must be something in your childhood that has effected your confidence
its important to build your confidence and gradually expose yourself
you can take session online I hope it will help you

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

u need counseling sessions..i hv many therapeutic strategies for u..visit my place

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

I understand this is hard to cope with....i suggest you to seek help from 3-4 sessions on confidence building...you can book online sessions if you have problem in finding a nearby psychologist

Psychologist in Lahore - Unsa Waqar

Unsa Waqar - Psychologist

MSC (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

aoa...this is not a big issue try to stand infront of mirror and then speak repeatedly what ever you want. specially when you have some presentation etc. practice more n more in front of mirror. try to write your demerits in your personal diary try to get sloutions to chnge those demerits into merits. it helps u when u feel someone insulting uh. always think positive about yourself.Always think that you can do everything or uh have to do you have to face insult because uh want to get successfull life. for more guidlines or discussion u can contact 042-32591427, 32

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Tehmina Yasser

Dr. Ms Tehmina Yasser - Clinical Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Dear You may be facing social anxiety symptoms which can be treated with CBT and exposure therapy. I give online and clinical sessions. To consult, you can visit my page on facebook @blpspk. Drop message there and get further details.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

Book an online appointment for online session.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories