Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depress Lonely Confidence

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 29, Karachi

AOA, I feel lonely and try to be alone. I don't talk to my family I just go home start using social media very excessive. i find my work boring i don't take interest in it. my eating habit is totally in disorder no timing I usually don't have morning breakfast. i just do lunch and dinner that also i prefer from outside. i mingle good with office people but in relatives i put myself in shell i don't talk to anyone like i am dumb. yesterday I went for job interview I was not able to answer question even which i knew. my confidence level is almost zero now. i think too much what other think about me. I talked to my friend about it but he said there is nothing wrong in me I just need little practice of socializing. i am introvert and shy. kindly help me gain confidence. looking forward for answer. Thanks

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2196 Positive Reviews

waalaikum asalaam .you can call me through marham. I will help you all..... dont u worry , everything will b fine gradually.tc

Member of Marham-Forum

Muzaffarabbas173@yahoo.com mail me with complete details and symtoms

Clinical Psychologist in Karachi - Qurrat Jibran

Qurrat Jibran - Clinical Psychologist

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PMD Clinical Psychology, Master in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Greetings!

Dear it is good that you are aware about your problem and want to change...... you reported that you are good with office colleague but not with family and relatives......so things can be change but not over night... you are willing for counseling so chose therapist for you and things will start changing gradually. if you want to continue with me contact via Marham. i f you are out of Karachi then online sessions available.
qurratarif@gmail.com
thanks and best wishes for you.
Qurrat

Psychologist in Karachi - Rutaba Khan

Rutaba Khan - Psychologist

BS(Psychology),MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

wslm, you are pretty much aware of your problems the reason of poor socialization could be lack of confidence and negative thoughts. it could be deal through counselling. There are various confidence building and self esteem building programs available that help you to regain your confidence and socialize more better way. Moreover other it also helps you to deal problems more effectively without going depress. You can contact me for session. Thank you

Post Owner

Madam can I get your email I want to discuss my condition in detail.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq
Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

clinic@progressivedynamics.org

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Iqra Sarfaraz

Iqra Sarfaraz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult with psychologist..... you can book an appointment with me through Marham...

Member of Marham-Forum

W.salam... i read all ur message... don't worry about this u can solve ur problems n enjoy healthy just show ur will..when u get this sit try to avoid the negative thinking.. spend ur time with family n frnds... don't judge urself... just prepare ur self to face the world.. if u want to consult then u can contact with us... we all are there for u..Good luck...

Psychologist in Karachi - Shoaib Ahmad

Shoaib Ahmad - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology), P.M.D.C (Clinical Psychology), Dip Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

152 Positive Reviews

Dear client ,WoA
As per your statement, I would like to inform that childhood experiences lead a person such kinds of issues.it is necessary to start your online counseling sessions. the counseling session will help you to resolve your conflicts.dont be anxious, you will be ok.many people have such kinds of issues, you are not alone so start your sessions soon.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories