Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depressed, Anxiety, Negative Thinking

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

I need to talk someone, i want to get rid off my depression, over thinking, higher expectations from people, negative thoughts, i want to live happily in my own life. I everytime felt bad about my ownself, i face many traumas in my past life. And still facing issues. Just want to stop think about what is happening in my life. Still crying while typing.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Maham Butt

Ms. Maham Butt - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum dear... app k sb problem therapies k through buht achy sy solve ho jy gy.....INSHA ALLAH Every thing will b good after some sessions please book your appointment through Marham.....khush rhy r khushiyan banty 😊😊

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear you seems to be depressed in your life with your past experiences. kindly book an appointment with psychologist.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Imtiaz Bukhari

Dr. Imtiaz Bukhari - Psychologist

PhD (Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

125 Positive Reviews

plz visit me to Islamabad International Hospital or get online session

Psychologist in Lahore - Mohammad Zafar Iqbal

Mohammad Zafar Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), DIP (Sexology), DHMS, International Affiliate Member American Psychological Association Division 38 (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

you can book me online with marham but if you can not afford you can consult free of cost at 042-32591427, because i feel you are in very painful conditions .

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Saima Qamar

Ms Saima Qamar - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

177 Positive Reviews

beti book via marham.com no charge I will coordinate with them to waive the fee

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms Sara Shabbir

Ms Sara Shabbir - Psychologist

BS (Professional Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

You mentioned about trauma. It's very important to talk about it in a safe environment with therapist. You need to explore your inner feelings and thoughts which make you depressed and anxious.
Feel free to contact for online or in person sessions

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

if you are from karachi than you can visit me at the Modern hospital opposite safari park after booking an appointment through Marham.pk or you can consult me through Marham.pk Online video clinic and I will help you to cope with your issues.

Post Owner

I’m afraid of being judge! Because i feel that people don’t want to listen me! Whenever i want to talk about my problems it seems like they’re judging me or sometime change the topics, and some don’t want to listen! And I’m afraid to talk with any psychologist because I’m talking them for the first time. What they’ll think about me?

3 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 119 Positive Reviews

In this case I recommend you to visit me at hospital so you can see that you are not being judged. You can book an appointment through Marham.Pk and visit me at hospital so you can start living a happy, healthy and peaceful life.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Syed Khursheed Javaid

Syed Khursheed Javaid - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology) UK, C.A.S.A.C (Credential Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) New York (USA), Certification in Motivational Enhancement Therapy New York USA | Karachi

review-stars

63 Positive Reviews

Depression is a codition when you are under control of negative thought,is state when tou looses rational mind resluting in depression. your past experience paly an important role in

Psychologist in Karachi - Syed Khursheed Javaid

Syed Khursheed Javaid - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology) UK, C.A.S.A.C (Credential Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) New York (USA), Certification in Motivational Enhancement Therapy New York USA | Karachi

review-stars

63 Positive Reviews

A good psychotherapist and counsellor is you point of remedy. so please consult some one you can trust and have confidence. i am pretty sure you will be ok

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you can contact me. you meed proper counselling and psychotherapy sessions

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

kindly take psychotherapy sessions dont hold it back.😊

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

You need proper counseling sessions.You can contact me through marham.

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

993 Positive Reviews

AOA. It is suggested that you need proper investigation to be counseled n to be given psychotherapies. Do consult us through marham.pk

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz

Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

You can appoint me through marham .we are here for you .In sessions you can talk easily in shah Allah you will cope up your problem.

Member of Marham-Forum

PL tel ur history

Member of Marham-Forum

You need to book an appointment so details history can be taken and counselled according to your individual need.

Psychologist in Multan - Dr. Amamah Ahmed

Dr. Amamah Ahmed - Psychologist

ADCP , PHD Clinical Psychology | Multan

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Everything happening in our life has a reason. learn from failures. Never expect too much Contact me through marham.pk and try to be positive because negativity ruins everything....

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello

As you are speaking of trauma...its highly recommended that you seek help here from any of us and share out the inner you freely either online or face to face
Life comes up with different things but running from it or having fears and ruining your ownself and happiness isnt the solution...
For consultation advices through conseling sessions feel free to contact me from Marham.pk
Dw we all are here for you

take good care of yourself plz

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories