Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Lahore

Hi! i am a 20 years old girl in final semester of BBA Hons. I have a lot of pessimism, negativity and i over think every time. i feel so alone in bunch of my close and best friends. i cry without any reason mostly. and i cry a lot. i am so much unstable emotionally. i sometimes hurt myself physically when i am disturbed. i want to know what should i do? should i consult a psychologist? because i really think that i need sessions from any psychologist so that i can overcome my stress and depression.

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

dear yes u need sessions. u can visit me

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

Thats really good u are having insight regarding ur issue and you are motivated towards its management. Dear if you are living near by DHA so u can visit my Center “Friendztable†we are having highly qualified team to help you.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2194 Positive Reviews

Aoa...Dear.....yes , u need good psychologist......u need sessions from any psychologist......u can overcome stress and depression ..... u can book an appointment....u can visit..... Or u can call me.......tc

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Sure, book a session, and make zure you stay in consistant therapeutic process for improvement

Psychologist in Lahore - Zahra Kalsoom

Zahra Kalsoom - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology) Diploma in Clinical Psychology, P.G.D in Speech & Language Therapy | Lahore

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Definitely you should consult psychologist to improve your mental health. A psychologist will help you to get rid of your negative thoughts and to improve your relationship through different techniques consult your nearby psychologist

Post Owner

thanks ♥ï¸

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

hi
yes you need to consult a psychologist dear. it would be good if you will consult soon. I am available in Lahore . in family hospital you can ask for appointment 042-32591427, 32

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

Yes you should consult a psychologist. These are the signs of depression. And you knew it that you are having some kind of depression. Go to a psychologist and speak your heart. You will be fine soon insha Allah

Psychologist in Karachi - Iqra Sarfaraz

Iqra Sarfaraz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Hello dear, i feel sad after reading your message. You need therapy dear because your stress level is so high, you are crying with no reason, you also hurt yourself and negatively think over things.. There are problems in people life but there are also a solution of that problem.... so don't worry everything will be fine once you start therapy..

Member of Marham-Forum

U need stress managemeng techniques...ur stress level is very high...cry for reason, negative thoughts... plzzz contact with me through Marham...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories