Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Karachi

Asalam o alikum... em too possesive about my frnds to whom i get close with but everytime the closet frnd leave me or they uses me... nd by this act of them i get too negative... why always i have to face this... this whole act make me stressup nd depress.... even though i care alot to my closet frnd nd always there for them...

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

ws dear u can visit any clinical psychologist for proper assessment and management. according to my advice u need CBT session and u can visit my clinic for that.

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

W. Salam
Why always you want a friend? Why you want dependency? Why you are expecting from your friends? You can change your thought pattern not of your friends. If, you can't than take an appointment of psychologist near you

Psychologist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf - Psychologist

MSc, MPhil , PhD (Clinical Psychology), Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of Hypnosis, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of NLP, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of DBT | Karachi

review-stars

40 Positive Reviews

Everybody is raised differently.

Where you love to care about your friends and help them in every possible way, they prefer a little space. Some people are prefer privacy and space. It may be the case that you perhaps violate that in a certain way and that is why they leave.

The will always appreciate the caring side of you, but every individual requires personal space.

The ideal solution for you would be to have hobbies that you feel passionate about. Is there such a thing or two that you can devote yourself to? If yes, go for it. If no, find it.

People and friends will always come in your life and may leave when their time with you is over. It doesn't mean your book of life is done and has come to an end. It just means, i new chapter is beginning...

Be patient with yourself, and love yourself first.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2220 Positive Reviews

waalaikum asalaaam....... you can call me....... u can book ur appointment through marham......

Psychologist in Karachi - Iqra Sarfaraz

Iqra Sarfaraz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

wsalam, dear there are few people who close to us n we don't want to loose them. people comes in our life (school friends n college friend) and at certain time (till school or college life) they stay connect but after tame have passed (studies completion) they busy in their life... it doesn't mean they are no more you friends it just that their priorities are different now which comes under few responsibilities n current demands of studies n jobs.... dont be negative about things because it will effect your mood n life...

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Sobila Ali

Sobila Ali - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology ), PGD Speech Therapy | Faisalabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

w. salam. Dear You must take few counselling session... Its necessary for you for cope your current situation.

Post Owner

I want to know why i always face this.... initially my closet frnd care alot nd appericiate me but with the passage of tym they start ignoring me even though i havent done anything... why? I care alot for them? Why i always get negative response? Do i can get any positive response in any kind of thing?

5 years ago

MS (Clinical Psychology ), PGD Speech Therapy | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 13 Positive Reviews

because you are so sensitive and sensitive people feel alot. you need to learn some coping strategies after this you feel better and fight this condition inshaAllah.

5 years ago

Post Owner

Em too possessive about the person to whom i close with... coping strategies?

5 years ago

Firstly Be honest for your relation... Divert your thoughts in other things... Be Love yourself. and try to find the root of the problem that why are you possessive so much?

5 years ago

Post Owner

Divert my thought? U mean i should not think or care about the frnd to whom i close with?

5 years ago

you must think your friends but avoid over thinking.. any one who thinks a lot face this problem.
if you like that you can book your appointment I will listen you carefully and tell you everything.

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

u can contact me through Marham

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Ibrahim Siawash

Mr. Ibrahim Siawash - Psychologist

MS, Diploma in Hypnotherapist (USA), Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

fear of abandonment is what we all experience specially if you have had an unhealthy attachment style with one or both of your parents.
Find a good therapist to help you deal with it.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories