Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression ??

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, islamabad

i am tired of everything like people and the things that once i loved to do, my parents say that i have ego thats why i font want to meet people,,,no, i just want to stay away from them since my childhood, i am tired of their questions, kia kr rahy ho?? shadi kb ho gi ap ki??and am on a stage am no more interested in things that i loved to do once,,i feel good to be alone in a room and no body with me ,,whatever my parents,siblings are talking looks bullshit to me,, i want another world where i dont have such life,, i have everything in my life AlhumduliAllah ,but looks like i have nothing, even asking my parents for money feels like its against my ego ,my parents say our money is yours,why you hesitate to ask us for money, 2 years ago i was crying on my mental situation but now am happy what i have become ,now i just love me ,tired of everything, one thing i forget to add,, life is meaningless,,be maqsad aur be maani,, pata nhe log kaise 70 sal tak hans k je laity hain

Psychologist in Karachi - Iqra Sarfaraz

Iqra Sarfaraz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Hello,
you need help you are suffering with mood related issues (depression)... book an appointment with psychologist, take therapy sessions i hope your perception of life will change inshaAllah... you can appointment with me

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2223 Positive Reviews

Aoa...you can book an appointment through marham..... you can call me....

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Sobila Ali

Sobila Ali - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology ), PGD Speech Therapy | Faisalabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Try to change your thoughts, everything will b changed inshaAllah. Life is beautiful enjoy it ,don't suppose about it purposeless or meaning less.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Sobila Ali

Sobila Ali - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology ), PGD Speech Therapy | Faisalabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Your Positive attitude towards the life and relations will change your entire life.

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

u can call Marham and consult me

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms.Zainab Ghazanfar

Ms.Zainab Ghazanfar - Psychologist

Masters (Applied Psychology) Masters (Child and Adolescent Mental Health) | Islamabad

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

xaynub.ali@gmail.com

Psychologist in Islamabad - Aqsa Malik

Aqsa Malik - Psychologist

BS(Psychology),Ms(Clinical Psychology), Diploma (Speech Therapist) | Islamabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Greetings Dear, please visit my clinic in ali medical center. it is situated in f8, kohistan road. i am available there on wednesday, friday and saturday between 9am to 3.30pm and wednesday from 7pm to 9pm too.

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Ibrahim Siawash

Mr. Ibrahim Siawash - Psychologist

MS, Diploma in Hypnotherapist (USA), Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

You seem to demonstrate typical symptoms of depression. but the level and intensity will only be determined once you met a goo psychologist.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories