Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 40 years old, Islamabad

I always be in anger means I am in habit of over thinking my night sleep is not good I think and think ND almost at 3 am I slept I always in anger with my kids my moods swings off and on I wnt to be relax and cool mind so that I can handle my family with happiness

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear..you can call me through marham..I will help you all.......tc

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

u need anger management therapy, so consult a psychologist to cure your problems. in sha Allah u will be alright after few sessions.

Psychologist in Hyderabad - Asma Laghari

Asma Laghari - Psychologist

Certified in Self Development, Professional Accredited Life Coaching, Certified in Existential Well-being Counseling | Hyderabad

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

You can call me through marham i can help you and show you the way out of this situation

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

AoA
it seems you are in depression you need to see clinical psychologist for screening evaluation and treatment planning ..you need to learn anger management techniques so you can control your anger ...you can book an appointment with me through marham or mail at asmansoor31@yahoo.com

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

Dear
I can understand your anger. Happiness is easy. Very easy. You can have it. Anyone can have it.
If we see our anger ,we came to know that our expectations are not being met. We think again and again. Thinking why this is happening to me. Why me. I am not good. I am wrong. I am bad. And it goes on and on till its 3 o clock of the morning. Oh no. When will i sleep.
I can tell you these are the common patterns which you have been through.
I can tell you some social tactics , you will never be disappointed. When you will have it what you need, you will be happy, charming, relaxed and lots of love you will earn

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

according to your post it seems like your habit of over thinking makes you feel insecure deep inside you which case anger as a reaction. i can help you in treatment of your anger. if you want my help, you can contact me through Marham.pk online Clinic.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

you need to consult clinical psychologist so that yiu learn anger manangement tecgniques and relaxation exercise that will help you to overcome your anger and mood swings

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Mood management is possible

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)