Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 34 years old, Qatar

Dr.Sahab.I have a read a lot about depression I have all the symptoms,now instruct me how to get rid of this.thanks

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2220 Positive Reviews

Aoa..dear client ..you can call me through marham...I will help you.you can book an appointment through marham.take care

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Adnan Kanpurwala

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Adnan Kanpurwala - Endocrinologist

MBBS, M.Phil.. (Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

59 Positive Reviews

dear patient
sometimes when we read about some disease we feel that we are suffering from it. I would suggest that you should consult a physician for complete assessment. if needed then medicines plus counselling could be advised.
best wishes

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Nayab Dehraj

Ms. Nayab Dehraj - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

Hello.
The diagnosis of depression is not as easy as it may seem on the internet. A clinical judgement by a Professional is required to go about it. Please see a near by psychologist or book through marham.
I take in-person and online sessions too. You can contact me through marham if you want. Thank you!

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

995 Positive Reviews

AOA. Even if you know lot about said disorders, you should consult a clinical psychologist to find solutions. If its choronic you may consult a psychiatrist for medication. So, you are requested to consult a psychologist thru marham.pk without further damage. Dua

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

contract me through marham.thanks

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

depression is all about hoplessness and increased expectations which create demands. it could be in any sense and when these demands could not be fulfilled then they make you feel low, suffocated, helpless. with tge help of counselling sessions depression can be managed very easily and successfully. if you want to get rid of your depression than consult me through Marham.pk online Clinic after booking an appointment. I'll help you and guide you how to improve the quality of your life and live a happy healthy and peaceful life

Psychologist in Karachi - Syeda Sana Mehboob

Syeda Sana Mehboob - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Hypnotherapist & Associate NLP Practioner, MA (Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

You need professional help

Psychologist in Karachi - Sana Mansoor

Sana Mansoor - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | BS (Psychology) | | Karachi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

Assalam o alaikum,
First of all it should be clear that what we have read or see on internet is sometimes not what exactly the clinical represention of that particular disorder. Depression can be treatable and managable with the help of psychological help. You can book an appointment with me through marham or consult a psychologist.
I am practicing clinical psychologist at consult a psychologist and sits on Mondays.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist