Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Shah faisal colony 4

All the time feeling so angry disappointed . Loosing interest in everything infact not even maintaining relationships just coz of my inner strange feeling and having problem in taking decisions

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2194 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear client..you can call me through marham.I will help you ..take care

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Areej Fatima

Ms Areej Fatima - Psychologist

Advanced Diploma (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Hi!
Dear Client! it's sad to hear about your problem. You can contact me through Marham.pk. I have dealt with many clients of depression and the people who face problem in decision making. I look forward to your positive response.
Thanks!
Best Regards,
Clinical Psychologist,
Areej Fatima

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Sumera Bhatti

Dr. Sumera Bhatti - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology), ADCP, Diploma in Addiction Medicine, International Certified Addiction Professional (ICAP) | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

you have to visit a good therapist as soon as possible .Therapist will help you and guide you properly .Dont worry you are not alone everything will be alright

good luck

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Iffat Rohail

Dr. Iffat Rohail - Psychologist

MSC (Applied Psychology), M.PHIL (Applied Psychology), PHD (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

get your thyroid test done

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Probably you are having major depressive disorder
Kindly consult at Punjab medical center jail road

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient I can understand your feelings, if you want to live a happy healthy and peaceful life then visit at the Modern hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park between 3 to 5 PM or book an online video session through Marham.pk. i'll help you to manage your anger.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Moafia Malik

Ms Moafia Malik - Psychologist

Masters (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification (Hypnotherapy) | Lahore

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

You can book an appointment through Marham.pk.
Hypnotherapy and some Cbt techniques are very effective and helpful to you for all these issues.

Psychologist in Lahore - Zobia Hassan

Zobia Hassan - Psychologist

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Dear, you can manage it by yourself, just understand what is happening with you and how your circumstances affects you. Basically you just understand the phenomenon of your thinking pattern and learn some management skills to cure your this condition which you can learn through cbt techniques by consulting good clinical psychologist. I am here to provide online sessions through marham.pk

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

emotions are the major part of our life. they make our lives beautiful or miserable. emotional management is a skill. we all need to understand and manage our emotions well. sometime we need help yo handle our emotions, dont hesitate to get help if you feel that currently you are not able to cope well with your emotions, a trained psychologist can help you.
take care of yourself

Psychologist in Islamabad - Rabia Zaheer

Rabia Zaheer - Psychologist

MSC , PGD (Clinical Psychology), MS | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalam o Alikum i am a consultant psychologist dealing with child and adolescent-adult related behavioral and psychological issues and one's day to day problems through in-person and online sessions. You can book your appointment accordingly.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

anger is natural emotion and we can manage behavior

you are in need of expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)