Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Rawalpindi

I am facing severe issues of depression and overthinking nowadays. I am not sure what to do about this. At times i keep thinking for hours about my future and i end being depressed. Also i feel like i am all alone in this world, with no one i can trust . This leads me to demotivation and i end up having severe headaches.

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

well alot of pressure on ur brain in turns leads to chemical imbalance so kindly if you can visit someone for therapy session.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear.. You call call me through Marham. I Will Help you all... Apna boht khayal rakhen

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

u need proper therapy sessions and every thing gonna be alright. u can book appointment with me.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms Shaffaq Imran

Ms Shaffaq Imran - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | EMDR certification | (EMDR Pakistan) | NLP certification | (NFNLP USA) Hypnosis certification (NGH USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Contact for appointment.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

is this happening to you now a days or your problem increased now adays. your problem need proper assessment and management

Post Owner

Well i have always been an over thinker and an introvert. But before i used to think about positive things that was a good thing i guess. But now i only think about negative aspects of my life and that leads to depression and headaches sometimes.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan
Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 9 Positive Reviews

It's the time of seasonal depression. if you want to change your self then consult for psychological treatment. because you know your problem then take steps to manage it

4 years ago

Post Owner

Ok Thank you so much for the feedback. I will book an appointment with you soon just need to get somethings done before

4 years ago

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you need psychotherapy sessions and counseling... you can contact me

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ramal Asgher

Ramal Asgher - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), CPD Certified Life Coach, Perinatal mental health therapist | Islamabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Hi, You need proper assessment and also needs to check if it's clinical or acute. Therapist will confirm you if you should consult psychiatrist for medication or only therapy can resolve. My office is in E-11 Islamabad, it's in your access, you can contact me through Marham for booking a session.
Sending Healing

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Shahida Iftikhar

Ms Shahida Iftikhar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology, Humanistic Counseling CPCAB UK, Qualified Cognitive Behavior Therapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

You may book appointment through Marham and take sessions from me to deal with depression and overthinking.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Dear first of all take penalty of water, do morning walk and walk after dinner and try to busy yourself.
Also book appointments through marham and get permanent solutions for this issue

Psychologist in Lahore - Maria Amin Bhatti

Maria Amin Bhatti - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSc (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

kindly consult a clinical psychologist for therapeutic treatment

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Sumera Bhatti

Dr. Sumera Bhatti - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology), ADCP, Diploma in Addiction Medicine, International Certified Addiction Professional (ICAP) | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

I can understand your problem please consult for proper assessment and therapy inshaAllah you will be Alright

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories