Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, peshawar

Dear all psychiatrists please respond to my troublesome ambiguity. i have a very negative perception regarding SSRI medicines.Since i used SSRI paroxetine Medicines which was prescribed by a neuro physician for a 4 months on and off for 1 week in this 4 months.And after quieting medicines enormous side effect appeared on me like extreme headache ,flu like symptoms and i was considering this as a flu which is perished after 2 weeks 1) Now i think that this medicines has ruined my life by creating many problems like it decrease my conginative functions,Social relationships,cordinations,confidence,communication skills 2)Having this obsessions i am not enjoying my life as before please sir resolve my obsessions against SSRI medicines so that i am able to once again start a normal life performance 3)i have another obsession that stuck in mind that if someone is laughing so i think that this man is laughing at me and my confidence level become zero.This obsession i had recovered upto 80%

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Rehma Tariq

Ms. Rehma Tariq - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

please first visit your Psychiatrist obviously neurotic medicine has aversive side effects as well. because after changing medicine psychotherapy won't work. Already your are going to obsessed with your medicine (another problem- ) coz your perception is already developed that you won't recover until or unless you ll not take SSRI Medicine. later on I would recommend you for DTR through Counseling session. kind Regards

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

Homeopathic medicine kali phos 200
10 drops mixed with a little water and drink daily for one month

Psychologist in Islamabad - Romana Iqbal

Romana Iqbal - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Assalamoalekum
I will suggest to go for screening to find out the actual problem because sometimes. You can benefit from Psychotherapy as well. it can help you to improve your condition. Discuss with you current health provider.
Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

All medications have side effects. Sometimes a patient can benefit from medicine where there is severe symptoms of mental health . Once the chemical balance is achieved , the patients must try to seek Psychotherapy ( taking therapies) , to help explore issues of poor self esteem and lack in confidence and overcome anxiety and depression issues. Please book an appointment via Marham . Best wishes , Rehana

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

well paroxetine flouxetine all these medicines have side effects but if taken in a proper systematic way symptoms can be controlled second patients and even psychiatrist at times forget about the psychological cause of the problem in a way that treating only the biological aspect is never enough until your wound havnt healed from inside your fears your negative thoughts everything so i would suggest while you are on medication always go for therapy sessions too and even after stopping medicine continue with the session for like once a month.

Psychologist in Lahore - Iqra Mehwish

Iqra Mehwish - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

more history needed. contact with me through marham online.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories