Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Australia

i am having severe depression. It's been 5,6 months. But ek maah ho gya hy it's getting worse. Hr waqt negative sochti rehti hn...koi chez koi insan acha ni lgta...sb lgta hy selfish hyn..bs apny matlb ki bat krty hyn..mera kisi ko ehsas ni hy... zra zra c bat py ghsa ata hy bad m sochti rehti hn k ye kiya kiya

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

jb apke ander bht ghubar or ehsasat ka ambaar lag jae tb har choti bat apko zich krti hai aise e lehaza ap please psychotherapy sessions lo humein logo se wabsta tawakoaat tkleef deti hain.

Post Owner

Tahts true. But i live abroad and i don't want to go visit any psychologist here. Q k mjhy lgta hy edr k doc meri problem ni smjh sky gy.

4 years ago

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh
Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 78 Positive Reviews

you can have online sessions

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Divert you thinking n change your position physically. And make your goals

Post Owner

I am trying this these days. I always try to engage my self but zra sa b time free hon yq koi zrq c bat ho jy to boht ghsa ajata hy..

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamsa Riaz

Ms. Shamsa Riaz - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSc Applied Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Try to avail professional help.

Post Owner

Mu husband saying me this but But i live abroad and i don't want to visit any psychologist here. Q k mjhy lgta hy edr k doc meri problem ni smjh sky gy.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamsa Riaz
Ms. Shamsa Riaz - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSc Applied Psychology | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 26 Positive Reviews

You can try to connect with any Pakistani Psychologist online. I am also providing online services.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Masooma Ijaz

Masooma Ijaz - Psychologist

M-Phil Psychology, MSC Physical Health & Education | Islamabad

review-stars

63 Positive Reviews

Talk in details

Psychologist in Islamabad - Hira Awan

Hira Awan - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

You should definitely seek professional help. Since you said that its been 5, 6 months so what triggered this depression is also important.

Post Owner

Tahts true. But i live abroad and i don't want to visit any psychologist here. Q k mjhy lgta hy edr k doc meri problem ni smjh sky gy.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Aoa.... Hope you are doing fine... Can you tell more about yourself.... are you married? Are you employed? What’s your routine etc... Is there anything negative happened around you? Do you have hobbies etc ... and also was there any change 5,6 month ago in life that has caused depression..... etc

Post Owner

I am married housewofe and have one year old twin boys evert thing is fine with my husband...i had very complicated pregnancy and then one year with twin boys was very challenging...i live abroad so no help here. My husband cooperates with me alot. But the depression begins when i visited pak 5 months befor...i went there so that i can have some rest because ihave been through alot during my pregnancy but i was so disappointed with everyones behaviour there. It was my brother in law wedding and my boys were very sick ..abviously they were my first priority...but my inlaws wants me to be in every single second of the ceremony ...they burst me out one day.. and said alot that was very disturbing....i didn't respond them with a single word...no one helped me there with my kids.....wo sb batain jo unho ny kahi mere dimag ma dil m kahin baith gai hyn.. i didn't complain about it with my husband q k unho ny mera sath dya or sb baton k jawab dye....wo waqr main ny ye soch k guzara k koi bat ni main ny thory din bad chly jana hy....or mere husband ny mera sath dya mj or kiya chahye...i was normal.with every one. Apny buchon ko tklef dy kr rota chor kr i attended there guest....i came back...lekin mere zehn m dil my wo sb sentences baith gy hyn... jaty hi ni... afsos hota rehta hy... i was very loyal to them... or unho ny kiya kiya...ni niklta dimag sy....husband is vey nice...unsy is bary m bat.ni krna chahti cz i don't want to disturb him btw his family.and me...

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal
Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

Ok for starters what you can do is write the most bothersome incident and the statement that happened in Pakistan and you kept on thinking about it on a piece of paper with full force pressing the pen on paper and then crumble it and burn it and flush it in the toilet.... repeat it at least 4-5 times you will feel better ..... or you can also take a picture of the person and burn it and flush it .... you can also say things to the picture which you didn’t say it in actual and then burn and flush it .... or make a diary and write down what they did and then write down what you did in reaction and then weigh it compare it that who was a better person .... by not speaking up to them you did the right thing but try to learn to make peace that you did the right thing .... and the best part is you are living away from them ... Hope you understand and follow these few instructions..... Take a lot of care of yourself

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Romana Iqbal

Romana Iqbal - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Assalamaolkum thanks for asking. There are few area to be explored about this condition in detail. It can be handled.
If possible kindly send your detailed conditions and symptoms via email or you can also contact me online. I am also available for online consultation. Contact details are given below.
email: romanaiq@gmail.com
Online link: https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/romana-iqbal
Best Regards

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Aisha Idris

Ms. Aisha Idris - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Apko koi help dene se pehle ye zaruri hai k apke inn symptoms ka cause pata chala. Ye serious issue hai bh issliye ap yahan kisi bhi psychologist se online session zarur len. Main bhi deti hun online sessions tou jisse bhi apko comfortable lage. But do talk with a psychologist as soon as possible.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Find the meanings and purpose of your life. Depression often makes is self centred.we need to break this cycle. look at the big picture.
its better if you go for psychotherapy. sometimes its difficult to handle it alone.
take care.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Maryam Arshad

Ms. Maryam Arshad - Psychologist

MSc Clinical psychology, PGDP Psychology | Lahore

take a session then we can find the solutions and firstly find the issue and symptoms. contact me

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

consult a psychologist and discuss your problem in detail. get proper therapy you will be fine soon inshaAllah

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Umer

Ayesha Umer - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

669 Positive Reviews

Hi
What's your priorities
Your children or in laws talk?

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz

Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

no one can feel ur problem which u bear but we can try to resolve via online process without disturbing ur privacy u should take an appointment via Marham platform .you can survey home page and select ur Dr .in shah Allah you will overcome ur depression.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Umer
Ayesha Umer - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 669 Positive Reviews

Exactly

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Aaiza

Ms. Aaiza - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

Its not depression ,u need consultation for your automatic thoughts ,kindly consult !

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories