Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 31, lahore

recently i had c section.now my newborn is 11 days old.but i feel severe depression.i m on antibotics.but there is contanst depression.is dis normal?i feel like cryng all the time.may b its coz of my mother in law behaviour.which i constantly face from past 1 year.

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Maham Butt

Ms. Maham Butt - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum dear......app mujy btye k kis kism ki symptoms ko app depression kehti hain...most of the cases after delivery ladies feel irritation, burden, management problem and responsibility of some one new add in their life but it’s normal u can cope with it after some session don’t u worry .......khush rhy r khush banty 😊😊

Post Owner

i feel cryng all time....i think back of mind my mother in law bothers me her behviour...dats y i m depressed

3 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Maham Butt
Ms. Maham Butt - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Ok u need anti depressant with psychotherapy INSHA ALLAH u will feel better😊😊

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

If this is the first time you took anasthesia it could also be because of that. When I had my first surgery I went it to depression for 2-3 weeks. Seeking therapy will help. I then didn’t go for general anasthesia for my delivery and I was better.

Member of Marham-Forum

ok, got it, you got post neonatal depression symptoms due to in laws attitude. You need antidepressiion medicine with anxiolytics and psycho therapy with counseling. Your psychotic symptoms will also check. Get appointment for detail check up and treatment

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Saima Qamar

Ms Saima Qamar - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

177 Positive Reviews

post partum depression is a common phenomenon and very treatable. quite,a,few,mother's suffer from it... contact a good psychologist. and congratulations on the baby Mashallah. you can find me through marham.com and we can have online consultation. stay blessed

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Sadaf Saleem

Ms. Sadaf Saleem - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

You may be having symptoms of postnatal depression. Schedule your session so that your symptoms can be dealt accordingly.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Muqadas Rajpot

Ms. Muqadas Rajpot - Psychologist

BS Hons (Behavioral Seciences) | Faisalabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

you must b take a relaxing therapy

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Maryam Shahzadi

Ms. Maryam Shahzadi - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

This is sometimes due to post partum depression. Irritibality and clinging of behaviour is common phenomenon after delivery. But if it excced from the limit and cause severe disturbances in routine activity then you need to have some therapeutic sessions. You should involve in meditation. This work effectively in such condition.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ghalia Arfan

Ghalia Arfan - Psychologist

Ms (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Aoa, postpartum depression normally occurs after pregnancy and attitude of your in laws contributed in developing depression. By taking sessions it will be alright

Psychologist in Lahore - Shajra Kanwal

Shajra Kanwal - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

you must need a counseling or relaxing therapy

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Aisha Idris

Ms. Aisha Idris - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

It seems like a case of postpartum depression. In such cases we recommend therapy which will help you manage your depressive symptoms and work on your reaction and thoughts in regards to your mother n laws behaviour.

Member of Marham-Forum

it is postpartum depression. please seek help from a psychologist so that your issue can be resolved.

Member of Marham-Forum

For anxiety and depression support join this group
https://chat.whatsapp.com/LOsiRS2Eu0NC0xF3IuBV7M

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to treat your problems so take appointment through marham for proper treatment inshaAllah you will be better.
If you want to know more about depression and homeopathy then click on below link

https://youtu.be/LOK8mH_LGM0

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories