Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression , Anxiety & Illusion

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Lahore

I am facing depression and severe overthinking since 1.5 years. and mostly in my mind only negative thought run-It's scary to do a lot of things that I used to do comfortably as a child or years ago. There is a kind of illusion in the mind - which makes the mind restless and afraid. I can do any thing freely or with out any fear. The illusion does not go away quickly - the mind thinks negatively about it. It will happen this way. kindly help me

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Umer

Ayesha Umer - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

669 Positive Reviews

sir before it is going to worse situation, kindly arrange your session

Post Owner

It would have been fine in a while. Everything seems normal. Then suddenly something or something comes to my mind and makes me restless
It would have been more like this in the evening - it would have been doing well in the day thanks to Allah

2 years ago

Psychologist in Sahiwal - Syeda Mariam Nisar

Syeda Mariam Nisar - Psychologist

MSc Clinical Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Sahiwal

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

plz taik to me .do not be late.

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Shehroz Muhammad Khan

Dr. Shehroz Muhammad Khan - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

i will cure it completely...its common in females

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ifshal Faisal

Ifshal Faisal - Psychologist

BS (hons) Psychology, MS clinical psychology | Gujrat

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

please consult a psychologist.
a management plan can be made to manage symptoms to bring you back to normal.
you will be ok dont worry.

Post Owner

I had 3_4 sessions. The doctor also recommend me Geoxit medicine. after those sessions i felt well than i left those sessions due to my job . After one month aslo left medicine.

Now it started again

2 years ago

Post Owner

in one month all the fears want away. then four months will go well. after four months it stated again Some months go well. It's a started again. this happen two time

2 years ago

BS (hons) Psychology, MS clinical psychology | Gujrat | Book Appointment

review-stars 19 Positive Reviews

it is important to be regular in sessions. it is difficult to go for session but internet has made it easier. u can consult online on marham as well as on other apps.

2 years ago

it is important not to leave ur medicine urself

2 years ago

Post Owner

It would start to come to my mind that I would not be addicted to medicine
Because of this he gave up medicine
one thing more
It would have been fine in a while. Everything seems normal. Then suddenly something or something comes to my mind and makes me restless
It would have been more like this in the evening - it would have been doing well in the day thanks to Allah.
i don't understand yet what is the mean reason of this fear

2 years ago

hmm i would advise u to consult a psychologist who can explore your problem and educate u about what u r going thru. u r advised to consult a psychiatrist as well who can prescribe u medicine. medicine is given when the benefit is more than the risk. it is for ur improvement.

2 years ago

the psychiatrist will himself ask u to reduce and stop using medicine at right time

2 years ago

psychiatrists better know about it.. so leave it to them and dont skip or take med urself

2 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mr Umar

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mr Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

dont assume u have depression until u get diagnose it, and over thinking problem u can control ur thinking pattern it take time but u can do it and about illusion u need proper session about it

Post Owner

Sometimes I even realized that I was just an illusion. Everything will be fine if i just control our thinking. but when illusion come in my mind then i become restless and cant control my thought. It would have been fine in a while. Everything seems normal. Then suddenly something or something comes to my mind and makes me restless

2 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi,
Book your appointment for session.
it's going to be alright. don't worry

Psychologist in Lahore - Mohammd Usman Ashraf

Mohammd Usman Ashraf - Psychologist

Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

First of all, you relax You visit my profile and the appointment for online session

Psychologist in Attock - Faiza Akbar

Faiza Akbar - Psychologist

Ms in Clinical Psychology | Attock

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

book your appointment

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sabahat Gul Nazir

Sabahat Gul Nazir - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery | Rawalpindi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

How do you came to know that you are facing depression?
Kindly consult to psychologist for proper diagnosis.
You can book your appointment at marham by visiting my profile.

Post Owner

I have depression and anxiety issue for last 1.5 year, but this is not a continuum.. its starting from Jan 2020. Two months later, that fear went away. Then some four months will go well and then once in the winter this problem started.- do something, get out of the day's work, my heart became restless - I couldn't sit still because of restlessness - something came to my mind then it doesn't go away quickly the same thing bothered me.It would have been more like this in the evening - it would have been doing well in the day thanks to Allah.

2 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sabahat Gul Nazir
Sabahat Gul Nazir - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

firstly you have to relax yourself.Some relaxation techniques can help you including deep breathing. You can do deep breathing by yourself. but along this you should have to take sessions from psychologist. Insha Allah you will better soon, don't w0rry!
You can book your appointment at marham by visiting my profile.

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Zainab Javed

Dr. Zainab Javed - Psychologist

M.Sc, M.Phil, ADCP, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

149 Positive Reviews

I can feel your pain. it seems u have anxiety and not depression. future concerns show that u r having anxiety. u might be having recitative continous thoughts throwout day n I msyb unable to sleep too. it will take a few sessions to get better. u can book appointment for meeting me at my clinic and also online

M.Sc, M.Phil, ADCP, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

149 Positive Reviews

I pray that you condition get better soon.
Do physical activity for 10 minutes daily
Diaphramic deep breathing twice a day
Take proper sleep: search sleep hygiene tips on Internet
Drink plenty of water
Sit in garden and have a cup of coffe/tea while looking at the flowers and birds and feeling the warmth of air.
:)
Some work needs to be done on your thought process. Take a few sessions and u will be fine. You can come to my clinic any day: Monday to sunday: 10am to 7 pm and even book online video appointment.

Post Owner

Amen and thank for pray
i do physical Activity in day
when i am in job and feel well no issue . It would have been more like this in the evening
i cant sleep well because whenever i go for bed
in mind staring I can't sleep
The reason for this is sleep deprivation - it is scary
one thing also i am have stammering isuee this also one reason of Depresion

2 years ago

Post Owner

When I think I can't speak well, other things come to mind - everything creates fear and dread.
Someone says treat your tongue first. Someone says treat your mind first
I get more upset
There would be more trouble
give me good and Reasonable advice
what should i do 1st

2 years ago

M.Sc, M.Phil, ADCP, PhD | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 149 Positive Reviews

Stammering can be treated via sessions and its completely treatable so don't waste more time :)

2 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Hina Arif

Hina Arif - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, Masters in Clinical Psychology, Mphil | Karachi

review-stars

491 Positive Reviews

Hello pls book an appointment with me on online video consultation. you will feel better InshaAllah

Psychologist in Lahore - Bushra Sadiq

Bushra Sadiq - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology), MSc Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

book an appointment

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamikha Batool

Ms. Shamikha Batool - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

Book your appointment with me for online for face to face session .. You need therapeutic session . you will feel better after having session with me

Post Owner

Sometimes I even realized that I was just an illusion. Everything will be fine if i just control our thinking. but when illusion come in my mind then i become restless and cant control my thought. It would have been fine in a while. Everything seems normal. Then suddenly something or something comes to my mind and makes me restless
It would have been more like this in the evening - it would have been doing well in the day thanks to Allah.
i dont understand yet what is the mean reason of this fear. one thing also i am have stammering isuee this also one reason of Depresion .When I think I can't speak well, other things come to mind - everything creates fear and dread.

2 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamikha Batool
Ms. Shamikha Batool - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 48 Positive Reviews

We have to work on both your mind and r toung at the same time .. you need therapy for this

2 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hey. you need proper therapy
You can have a session with me
Best regards....

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

dear client, detailed history is needed at times there are multiple factors that ignites up the sitiation you need to have few sessions you can either visit me or any good psychotherapist.

Post Owner

I have depression and anxiety issue for last 1.5 year, but this is not a continuum. its starting from Jan 2020. At that time, I was scared to death. Two months later, that fear went away.
Then some four months will go well and then once in the winter this problem started. At that time, I had a problem with bathing - wearing new clothes - do something, get out of the day's work, my heart became restless - I couldn't sit still because of restlessness - something came to my mind then it doesn't go away quickly the same thing bothered me.
Then I consultant a doctor and he gave me Geoxet medicine, and it got better - than a month later I got better, and I left take medicine. now the problem starts again after three months.
tell me the best solution and advice!

2 years ago

Post Owner

one thing also i am have stammering isuee this also one reason of Depresion .When I think I can't speak well, other things come to mind - everything creates fear and dread.

2 years ago

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

dear client, detailed history is needed at times there are multiple factors that ignites up the sitiation you need to have few sessions you can either visit me or any good psychotherapist.

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mr Umar

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mr Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

what kind of illusions? can u tell

Psychologist in Lahore - Hifza Safdar

Hifza Safdar - Psychologist

MS Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you need a proper managment plan..consult a psychologist

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt

Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT Neurorehabilitation, posture & gait training (UK) Sports kinesio taping (UK) Dry needling/Acupuncture (UK) Mulligan techniques (BHR) Osteopathy techniques (CAN) ICU Physiotherapy (UK) Hijama therapist (Unani Tib medical college) General & chronic disease prevention, fitness & health guide (DM,HTN,PCOS,Fatty liver,Dementia, fibromyalgia) (UHS)(UK) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Do you have any neck,back,shoulder,arm or leg pains as well?
Visit my clinic mon-sat 3-10pm easylife health clinic block G Ndure shoes basement johar town lahore
Dr Farwa physiotherapist johar town k name se map p search kr skte hein.
Rabta 0 3 0 6 0 2 2 8 4 8 7

Post Owner

No i don't have any pain issue But when I'm more anxious than , I get headaches.
It's just a process of my thoughts. Which makes me restless. Thinking is out of control

2 years ago

Post Owner

It would have been more like this in the evening - it would have been doing well in the day thanks to Allah

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Sabiha

Dr. Sabiha - Psychologist

MSc, MS Clincal Psychology, Ph.D scholar | Lahore

You need urgent base therapy

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Amara Ilyas

Ms. Amara Ilyas - Psychologist

MSc Applied Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

I have read and understand your symptoms. you need psychotherapy. book your appointment with me I assure you your recovery

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Tahir Baloch

Tahir Baloch - Psychologist

Msc in Applied Psychology | Bahawalpur

get up early in morning and think only positive thing

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist