Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression/Loss Of Will

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Lahore

I am a student of PU. I'm not interested in anything, nothing excites me, nothing makes me happy. I have no wishes no goals no plans for the future. I'm always tired and get irritated easily. Extremely antisocial. Extreme mood swings. My fiance died a year ago. I wanted to book a session with you. Do you take sessions in psychology department at PU?

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

no m not a student/ i hv done my studies form PU. u can visit my clinic for session.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Yes kindly contact Marham

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

First we have to make it clear either you have depression or some mood lows.
As you are saying "nothing excites you, nothing make you happy" it looks like you are depressed. But its ok Some time depression lets us to reevaluate our life for a lack. We feel that there is something missing. We are not that ok. We are not that purposeful...etc
You have no wishes no goals. Because you are not relaxed. You feel an emptiness. May be you have been trying to figure out your emptiness and didn't make it out. That's why you get irritated all the time and tired all the time.
You are extremely antisocial. Because you are below the zero. If there is scale of happiness. On that scale From 0 to 10 , you are very below zero. When we are not generally happy, we are not relaxed , irritated and tired ,we are unable to maintain any talk with anyone. Because you feel to be not bothered and left alone.. in other words no one wants to talk to an unhappy moody person. If yiu ever tried to talk with anyone ,may be the other person responded you in not good way.that further facilitieed your Behaveior of "not talking"..
You have mentioned Death of fiance. It means your current state of mind is something to do with your presnt mood problems. It can be clearified after asking some questions like do you feel responsible for your fiance death. If yes then why. If no then why you taking that burden with you..... If you are unable to let go that event then Relax. We Psychologist are paid to do these things. Any Psychologist can help you disassociate detach that pinful memory from you. It's easy...
Depression is nothing. By changing how we think and by changing life style, it goes away easily. Life can be purposeful. When we are calm relaxed and contented we find pleasure in everything. We wish for different things. We live the very moment of life.

Psychologist in Lahore - Zahra Kalsoom

Zahra Kalsoom - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology) Diploma in Clinical Psychology, P.G.D in Speech & Language Therapy | Lahore

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Salam I took sessions at my clinic in wapda townyou can call for appointment

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Uzma Zahoor

Ms. Uzma Zahoor - Psychologist

PGDCP Clinical Psychology, Msc (Psychology), Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP), MS Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

555 Positive Reviews

sure

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

contact Marham and book appointment with me

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Hello,

signs indicate depressive illness...please seek help as soon as possible for your health prevention from worsening

I have served PU as the lecturer, now you can seek help through clinical visit

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories