Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression, Procrastination, Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

Hi, I lost my father 4 months back in front of my eyes, he was so healthy and all of a sudden we lost him. Since then I'm unable to concentrate on anything, I'm a final year student and my thesis is due this December. My mind is always stuck in that particular moment and it's eating me inside, I want to consult to a proper doctor but I fear my family would not understand.

Psychologist in Bahawalnagar - Ghulam Murtaza

Ghulam Murtaza - Psychologist

M. Phil. Clinical Psychology , Hypnotherapy Expert | Bahawalnagar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

OK. don't worry. I ll help and treat you. 042-32591427, WhatsApp

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar

Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Gujrat

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

So sad about sudden death of your father we all shall pass to God so no need to worry apart from tjis incident i suggest you to book a session at least a single therauptic session will be enoug for relaxing your mind through relaxation exercise.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sobia Kiran

Sobia Kiran - Psychologist

BS- Behavioral Sciences, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

This is a huge trauma for you. You seems stuck there. Psychotherapy and Counseling sessions will help you a lot. Please do book your session with Psychologist. Markham provides online sessions as well so it will be more easy for you.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sobia Kiran
Sobia Kiran - Psychologist

BS- Behavioral Sciences, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 11 Positive Reviews

Marham***

3 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamikha Batool

Ms. Shamikha Batool - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

You need to take therapeutic session to overcome your trauma ... This post traumatic stress leds to continues depression . You just book your appointment through marham both online as well as face to face

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz

Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz - Psychologist

BS Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Loss of near and dear ones is always heart breaking. But as a student you should believe that everything happens by the consent of Allah Almighty. You should start focusing back on your studies. It will be easy for you if you go through some counseling sessions. Consult me for furthur details.

Psychologist in Multan - Zainab Kausar Khan

Zainab Kausar Khan - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), ADCP | Multan

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Aoa, app ko session leny ki zaroorat ha app ki family nae samjhti asa mat sochain app online counselling lain inshallah app bilkul teek ho Jain ge

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum.. May Allah SWT grant highest ranks to your father ameen. Please book session to any psychologist. Online services are available. In Sha Allah sessions will help you to get better. Take care

Psychologist in Karachi - Rida Abdul Jalil

Rida Abdul Jalil - Psychologist

M.A Psychology, PMDCP (Post- Magistral Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Book appointment for sessions

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Mr. Muhammad Aamir Latif

Mr. Muhammad Aamir Latif - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

You are suffering from grief of your loved one and currently unable to come out of that trauma, which in result is effecting your emotional functioning. As a result, lack of interest, concentration and other symptoms like sleep, flashbacks, low mood and food intake disturbances might also be showing. Problem can be resolved with the help a professional help. For an appointment you may contact me via MARHAM app.

Psychologist in Taxila - Ms. Uzma Nawaz

Ms. Uzma Nawaz - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Taxila

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

aoa dear
loss of father is really a sad event, but this is how life is ,we have to move on in our life.you need a psychologist who will help you to return back in your daily routine with health mind..so kindly book an appointment through Marham

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Komal Hayat

Ms. Komal Hayat - Psychologist

BS Professional Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Karachi

it happens specially if you lost your loved ones all of a sudden. You can take online sessions if in-person consultation is not convenient. If you want you can ask your therapist to provide psycho-education to
your family.

Psychologist in Lahore - Samra Kainat

Samra Kainat - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), CERT (Eidetic Therapist and NLP Practitioner) | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

dear one,you need counselling for your problem,u can contact me and I will definitely help you to cope up with your problem

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Saima Qamar

Ms Saima Qamar - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

179 Positive Reviews

I feel for you. loosing a parent is a huge loss and loosing him I. front of your own eyes is nothing short of trauma. you do need help this may be trauma related depression. already it is chronic best you get help immediately. find a psychologist with whom you can work long term. and seek help. this will not go away in one or two sessions. perseverance is important. best of luck

Psychologist in Islamabad - Masooma Ijaz

Masooma Ijaz - Psychologist

M-Phil Psychology, MSC Physical Health & Education | Islamabad

review-stars

63 Positive Reviews

You can share your pain with your loved ones and if they still don't accept & understand your problem than you can take decesion at your own.
Please go for grief counseling.

Psychologist in Karachi - Sumaiyya Shahood Hashmi

Sumaiyya Shahood Hashmi - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), M.Phil Clinical Psychology | Karachi

First, loss of any significant member is huge, you get it processed with time. Secondly, I prefer to provide clients the short term solution as you are expecting your exams right away. Once you will get courage to finish your thesis, by that time we will go for therapeutic process with long term solutions.
Take good care of yourself because for now it matters most.
Feel free to ask for any query.
Regards

M.A Psychology, PMDCP (Post- Magistral Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

visit my clinic for face to face sessions

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

kindly visit for face to face sessions

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Saman Chaudhry

Ms. Saman Chaudhry - Psychologist

MS (Clinical psychology), PGD , TCP, PCCP | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

May Allah Rest his soul in peace.Death is a phenomena where we are helpless.There are some proper attention concentration and focus exercises.U can take guidance via psychological services.

Psychologist in Sargodha - Amina Ishtiaq

Amina Ishtiaq - Psychologist

M.Sc Applied and Clinical Psychology, Certified Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health Practitioner | Sargodha

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

Im a clinical and counseling psychologist with 3 years experience in depression, anxiety, PTSD, phobias, Stress and ADHD... I have expertise in CBT, ABA and psychoanalysis... You can get my appointment for online video consultation... 👇

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/sargodha/counselor/amina-ishtiaq

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

Yes your family cannot understand. You need to rewire your mind. Consult if possible

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Anam Nazir

Ms. Anam Nazir - Psychologist

BS Hons Applied Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Psychopharmacology | Faisalabad

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

kindly book appointment with consultant psychologist, that deal with you and also your trauma ...
thank you

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Erum

Ms. Erum - Psychologist

| MA | PMDCP | | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you are suffering g from bereavement..in this regard you need counsleing ..consult therapist for this.

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/psychologist/hania

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/psychologist/hania

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/psychologist/rida-abdul-jalil
book your appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist